Merry Wanna Everyone

Merry Wanna is for everyone old enough to partake. It is not for everyone. Everyone else who partakes are winners.

My first merry Wanna experience was with my father. I was 17 and I was super conservative and despised liberals. I already had a fast track to college and thought that losers smoked merry wanna.

We did a 10 mile bike ride on the strand and it was getting close to my pancake time (not now, too old to consume that many calories) and he pulls over on our bikes and says, my name, ever smoked marijuana, I said yeah this punk kid in academy had some stuff on a can and he said, this here is a real joint. Up to you.

It took me 1 second

I couldn't order my pancakes because I was laughing too much. Thank goodness my dad new my order.

Best midnight breakfast ever

Merry Wanna is not evil people
I bet many of you who poopoo merry wanna drink with your dad's and have a good time.

Merry Wanna is for everyone old enough to partake. It is not for everyone. Everyone else who partakes are winners. My first merry Wanna experience was with my father. I was 17 and I was super conservative and despised liberals. I already had a fast track to college and thought that losers smoked merry wanna. We did a 10 mile bike ride on the strand and it was getting close to my pancake time (not now, too old to consume that many calories) and he pulls over on our bikes and says, my name, ever smoked marijuana, I said yeah this punk kid in academy had some stuff on a can and he said, this here is a real joint. Up to you. It took me 1 second I couldn't order my pancakes because I was laughing too much. Thank goodness my dad new my order. Best midnight breakfast ever Merry Wanna is not evil people I bet many of you who poopoo merry wanna drink with your dad's and have a good time.

:rolleyes:

I don't do drugs. I just say no. Marijuana is evil and makes me want to rape white women.

Merry Wanna is for everyone old enough to partake. It is not for everyone. Everyone else who partakes are winners.

My first merry Wanna experience was with my father. I was 17 and I was super conservative and despised liberals. I already had a fast track to college and thought that losers smoked merry wanna.

We did a 10 mile bike ride on the strand and it was getting close to my pancake time (not now, too old to consume that many calories) and he pulls over on our bikes and says, my name, ever smoked marijuana, I said yeah this punk kid in academy had some stuff on a can and he said, this here is a real joint. Up to you.

It took me 1 second

I couldn't order my pancakes because I was laughing too much. Thank goodness my dad new my order.

Best midnight breakfast ever

Merry Wanna is not evil people
I bet many of you who poopoo merry wanna drink with your dad's and have a good time.

I used to smoke it. Then I discovered that it is a waste of time.

I haven't smoked a joint since I was forty because I quit tobacco cigarettes and didn't want to inhale smoke anymore.

What can you tell me about edibles? I do enjoy a good cookie.

I haven't smoked a joint since I was forty because I quit tobacco cigarettes and didn't want to inhale smoke anymore.

What can you tell me about edibles? I do enjoy a good cookie.

Edibles are great.......but dosage can be a problem.
Take baby steps.

Back