Mess with McCain , lose your job

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/05/todays_must_read_332.php

Holding McCain to his promise to take puplic financing and following the set rules is going to cost this guy his job.

There is no such thing as puplic financing, so you are obviously lying.

If you were attempting to refer to public financing, then you are simply wrong. It has been shown that at no time he took public money. His loan was specifically worded to prevent contradiction. Mason was simply being vindictive, because he knew that there was no way for the FEC to actually vote on the matter. He and McCain have a long history of butting heads, but yeah, you ignore that.

If Mason wants to play political games, then he should expect to be relieved of his duties.

McCain should be relieved of his duties.

A good 5-years in prison would do him a lot of good. It would also mean he'd be taken off of the ballot in every Republican states, because he'd be a felon. There'd be no greater day for American democracy.

McCain should be relieved of his duties.

A good 5-years in prison would do him a lot of good. It would also mean he'd be taken off of the ballot in every Republican states, because he'd be a felon. There'd be no greater day for American democracy.

Nothing in the constitution prevents the president from being a felon. Look up lyndon larouche. He ran from prison. He just has to be native born and over 35 I think.

I hope our current president winds up being a felon.

Nothing in the constitution prevents the president from being a felon. Look up lyndon larouche. He ran from prison. He just has to be native born and over 35 I think.

I hope our current president winds up being a felon.

Nothing prevents a president from being a felon, but most states, and all Republican states, prevent them from being on the ballot, and he couldn't possibly get enough electoral votes to win even if he swept the Democratic states he was left with.

They can vote em down, but I don't think they can prevent them from running.
Repubicans prefer for their candidates to become felons after taking office. Harder to nail em that way.

They can vote em down, but I don't think they can prevent them from running.
Repubicans prefer for their candidates to become felons after taking office. Harder to nail em that way.

The requirements for holding office in most states are something like "anyone not qualified to vote can't hold office". And the presidential election is a state election...

The requirements for holding office in most states are something like "anyone not qualified to vote can't hold office". And the presidential election is a state election...

Nopper it is a national election and goes by national qualification rules.

Back