Mi will not revote

Its kinda sad that they ended up not counting but counting the votes as they are would be completely undemocratic.

Can someone explain the warnings of "backlash" about MI & FL to me?

Are voters dumb enough to vote against their interests during a time of war & recession...because they felt "snubbed" in the primaries?

Another 4 years of inaction will show those Dems!

The dems in Florida tried to change their primary date but the republican majority in the state legislature killed the bill.

Can someone explain the warnings of "backlash" about MI & FL to me?

Are voters dumb enough to vote against their interests during a time of war & recession...because they felt "snubbed" in the primaries?

Another 4 years of inaction will show those Dems!

I really do think a small but significant percentage of voters will feel no obligation or desire to support a candidate who they had no say in choosing.

It's legitimate, whether you think it is smart or not.

The dems in Florida tried to change their primary date but the republican majority in the state legislature killed the bill.

Wrong.

Virtually every Democrat in the state legislature voted for the Florida bill that put the primary date where it was.

Yes they did because it was tied to the bill which would allow for a paper trail to all voting in FL.

After voting yes on that one they then drew up a bill to change theirs to a date acceptable to the DNC and the Republican majority refused to allow it to move forward in the legislature.

Yes they did because it was tied to the bill which would allow for a paper trail to all voting in FL.

After voting yes on that one they then drew up a bill to change theirs to a date acceptable to the DNC and the Republican majority refused to allow it to move forward in the legislature.

when are the democrats going to stop being so easy to push around?

Back