Michael Cohen redeemed ???

QP!

Verified User
Michael Cohen, is undoubtable the man most responsible for Donald Trump, now being adjudicated a Felon and Trump Org being adjudicated a Felon and shut down and all the charges still outstanding by Jack Smith and others.

Without his testimony in the Jan6th Hearings i think it very unlikely that any of this gets pursued. That Merrick Garland ever acts.

Trump and Cohen, in many ways, are the same person. There is no lie they would not tell to win.

Some would argue he has traveled the road to damascus and turned over a new leaf and is a changed and new and honest man. That he has been redeemed. Some are calling him a hero.

I do not know about that. I do believe he is trying to put the past and that pattern of lies behind him though.

It would have been nice is a Hero emerged who was clean as a whistle but criminals and mobsters do not surround themselves with those people, for a reason.

How i would describe him...

9e92dd8c-1f12-4426-b7ac-131dca1d294a_screenshot.jpg

michael-cohen22.jpg

Some would argue he has traveled the road to damascus and turned over a new leaf and is a changed and new and honest man.

michael-cohen22.jpg

As Cohen is Jewish a literal ' Damascene Convesrion ' would be extremely unlikely- the Pharisees being responsible for the murder of Jesus of Nazareth- a Palestinian, in the first place.
But your point is well-made.

Do you agree that is very likely, that if he had not addressed Congress and made the pattern of Trump crimes so very clear, that we might not have seen any of these crimes pursued?

That he almost embarrassed the system into acting on the clear law breaking they all knew Trump was doing, but did not have the stomach to go after him for, until they felt they could not, due to Cohen.

Michael Cohen, is undoubtable the man most responsible for Donald Trump, now being adjudicated a Felon and Trump Org being adjudicated a Felon and shut down and all the charges still outstanding by Jack Smith and others.

Without his testimony in the Jan6th Hearings i think it very unlikely that any of this gets pursued. That Merrick Garland ever acts.

Trump and Cohen, in many ways, are the same person. There is no lie they would not tell to win.

Some would argue he has traveled the road to damascus and turned over a new leaf and is a changed and new and honest man. That he has been redeemed. Some are calling him a hero.

I do not know about that. I do believe he is trying to put the past and that pattern of lies behind him though.

It would have been nice is a Hero emerged who was clean as a whistle but criminals and mobsters do not surround themselves with those people, for a reason.

michael-cohen22.jpg
QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, derp, derp, derp, are you really that stupid?

Do you agree that is very likely, that if he had not addressed Congress and made the pattern of Trump crimes so very clear, that we might not have seen any of these crimes pursued?

That he almost embarrassed the system into acting on the clear law breaking they all knew Trump was doing, but did not have the stomach to go after him for, until they felt they could not, due to Cohen.
I agree, but I still believe he is a self interested liar.

michael-cohen22.jpg
Yes the Dems new heroes are a whore and a lying thief and the Dems plan on replacing the lying moron and the ho on the ticket with them.

Yes the Dems new heroes are a whore and a lying thief and the Dems plan on replacing the lying moron and the ho on the ticket with them.
why are you saying the Dems new hero is Trump, a whore and lying thief, rapist, felon???

Back