Michael Moore calls for boycott of Connecticut

meme

I'd say ole Mikey should boycott cheeseburgers ...
the lard ass thinks he is still someone who matters..:cof1:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Jordan Fabian - 12/16/09 01:04 PM ET
Liberal filmmaker Michael Moore on Thursday called for a boycott of the state of Connecticut in reaction to Sen. Joe Lieberman's (I-Conn.) opposition to key provisions of healthcare reform legislation.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) recently removed the public option and Medicare-buy in proposal, which the centrist Lieberman opposes, from the bill in order to attract centrist votes. Reid needs 60 votes in order to break a Republican filibuster of the bill.

Moore focused his anger on the Connecticut voters who reelected Lieberman in favor of liberal candidate Ned Lamont (D-Conn.) in the 2006 elections. He tweeted:

People of Connecticut: What have u done 2 this country? We hold u responsible. Start recall of Lieberman 2day or we'll boycott your state.

Lieberman has become the scourge of the left for withholding his vote on healthcare reform due to the inclusion of the public health insurance option and the Medicare buy-in proposals.

There is no provision in the state of Connecticut to recall public officials.
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...ichael-moore-calls-for-boycott-on-connecticut

So, he's saying that I need to plan a trip to Connecticut? I guess I could go to Lake Waramaug for some winter bass...

I think it's so hilarious that you say he doesn't matter but how many threads do you do on him or go in and talk about him? Yeah hon you showed he doesn't matter haha. And how pathetic you talk about something about him while ignoring what he says. Only a loser does that. Oh and you doing threads on him you're spreading his message. As someone who agrees with a lot of what he says I say THANKS!

I think it's so hilarious that you say he doesn't matter but how many threads do you do on him or go in and talk about him? Yeah hon you showed he doesn't matter haha. And how pathetic you talk about something about him while ignoring what he says. Only a loser does that. Oh and you doing threads on him you're spreading his message. As someone who agrees with a lot of what he says I say THANKS!

good grief, rant much....good to know you will be boycotting Connecticut..:whome:

Last edited:
Yeah I'm sure that the insurance companies are going to be so hurt. Let me cry for them (yes that's all sarcasm).

are you mentally competent? you actually support this guy boycotting an entire state....he support his call to economically harm an entire state for the actiosn of ONE person?

Back