Michael Moore has new movie coming out 9/11 and a half

This news is about four years old. He announced the title of this film immediately after the first was released.

Cool. It will be great to hear all of the Bushies screaming about how much he's lying again, even when it's all on videotape.

He should do an encore showing of the 7 minutes in the classroom. That really gets 'em riled up. I have had all kinds of responses from Bushies on that one; the best was "What was he supposed to do? Jump up & start screaming & running around the classroom, punching all of the kids?!!!!"

Cool. It will be great to hear all of the Bushies screaming about how much he's lying again, even when it's all on videotape.

He should do an encore showing of the 7 minutes in the classroom. That really gets 'em riled up. I have had all kinds of responses from Bushies on that one; the best was "What was he supposed to do? Jump up & start screaming & running around the classroom, punching all of the kids?!!!!"

Bush did supress his grin very well.

LOL. Seriously. They are so retarded.

Back