Michelle Obama placed motherhood at the center of her role as first lady

volsrock1

Verified User
“When I got into the White House, when people asked me what was gonna be my agenda, I said, ‘Well, my first focus is gonna be ‘Mom-in-Chief’ Michelle Obama

Thais OK,,,,, did any on the left here slam her for that?

Harrison... my wife started living her vocation as a wife and as a mother. Homemaker

The left...we cant have that he must be canceled

“When I got into the White House, when people asked me what was gonna be my agenda, I said, ‘Well, my first focus is gonna be ‘Mom-in-Chief’ Michelle Obama

Harrison... my wife started living her vocation as a wife and as a mother. Homemaker

Oh, oh, he has to move off his KC kicker bullshit to deflect over to an Obama

As I told you before, Michelle is a mother, your KC dinosaur isn’t, duh

Didn't Melania also put motherhood first? For you MAGAts her motherhood is more sacred than Michelle's. :D

Oh, oh, he has to move off his KC kicker bullshit to deflect over to an Obama

As I told you before, Michelle is a mother, your KC dinosaur isn’t, duh
His wife is. See yoyu desperately trying to deflect from your exposed hypocrisy,

if Obama stated in 2012

“I can tell you that my beautiful wife Michelle would be the first to say her life truly started when she started living her life in the White House as a wife and as a mother first.

It cannot be overstated that all my success is made possible because a girl who become my wife,is embracing one of the most important titles of all. Homemaker.”

He would have been cheered by the left

Back