Michelle Obama's Fat Ass

uR_mOm

Verified User
South Carolina sues Michelle Obama's Ass for blocking sunlight!

Sunlight depravation due to Obama's large ass blocking light,has caused economic hadships to farmers! Just a few weeks ago at the annual televised 'Celebrity Judging Show', critics awarded Presidential candidate Barack Hussein Obama's wife, Michelle, the coveted 'Really Big Ass of the Year Award'.

Hundreds of Hollywood's elite gathered at a star-studded ceremony held in Grummnan's Chinese Theater. A team of judges from the prestigious IPT Center announced their favorite picks in 23 differant categories.

Obama beat out a strong field of nominees including, Oprah Winfrey, Rosie O'Donnel, Michael Moore, and last year's winner, Sen. Hillary Clinton. But this week that mighty Ass-et just might be a big liability.

The State Attorney of South Carolina has filed a class action lawsuit claiming statewide crop damage to South Carolina's corn crop due to a recent visit by Michelle Obama to neighboring North Carolina's beaches.

In the lawsuit the State claims that significant amounts of sunlight were blocked by Obama's very large ass as she sunbathed on the North Carolina beaches during a 7 day period.

The lawsuit seeks a monetary compensation to farmers and harvesters who have suffered an economic hardship.

If true then they should be publicly castigated..........and maybe castrated.

If not then maybe you should be.

I think it's the dishonesty of these wingnuts that bother me the most. They could at least be honest enough to state that the real reason they despise Obama is that in their eyes he's a niger.

I think it's the dishonesty of these wingnuts that bother me the most. They could at least be honest enough to state that the real reason they despise Obama is that in their eyes he's a niger.
A whole nation in Africa? You do realize that this is from a parody site?

mmmmm.... i like big butts
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41APzy5kqBU"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

A whole nation in Africa? You do realize that this is from a parody site?

Who gives a fuck where it’s from? It’s disgusting, sexist, and yeah, probably has some underlying racism in it. Only a big fat Neanderthal republican pig would find it remotely funny or appropriate. A fucking pissant troll posted it, and it’s actually being responded to? I didn’t respond in the hopes that some people around here would have too much dignity to keep bumping it up. Once again I overestimate repukes.

Who gives a fuck where it’s from? It’s disgusting, sexist, and yeah, probably has some underlying racism in it. Only a big fat Neanderthal republican pig would find it remotely funny or appropriate. A fucking pissant troll posted it, and it’s actually being responded to? I didn’t respond in the hopes that some people around here would have too much dignity to keep bumping it up. Once again I overestimate repukes.
Mottley isn't a "repuke", he is in fact a 'democrap' and I was answering him.

From the ads on the site, it doesn't appear to be a right wing parody/satire site. I think this may be a New Yorker moment.

I thought it was rather a boring 'satire'.

Umhmmm. I guess anatomical features overstated in poorly contrived caricature are 'way more important than, say, her Harvard law degree.

South Carolina sues Michelle Obama's Ass for blocking sunlight!

Sunlight depravation due to Obama's large ass blocking light,has caused economic hadships to farmers! Just a few weeks ago at the annual televised 'Celebrity Judging Show', critics awarded Presidential candidate Barack Hussein Obama's wife, Michelle, the coveted 'Really Big Ass of the Year Award'.

Hundreds of Hollywood's elite gathered at a star-studded ceremony held in Grummnan's Chinese Theater. A team of judges from the prestigious IPT Center announced their favorite picks in 23 differant categories.

Obama beat out a strong field of nominees including, Oprah Winfrey, Rosie O'Donnel, Michael Moore, and last year's winner, Sen. Hillary Clinton. But this week that mighty Ass-et just might be a big liability.

The State Attorney of South Carolina has filed a class action lawsuit claiming statewide crop damage to South Carolina's corn crop due to a recent visit by Michelle Obama to neighboring North Carolina's beaches.

In the lawsuit the State claims that significant amounts of sunlight were blocked by Obama's very large ass as she sunbathed on the North Carolina beaches during a 7 day period.

The lawsuit seeks a monetary compensation to farmers and harvesters who have suffered an economic hardship.

Welcome back to the board, Toby.

They finally let you out of that mental institution?

CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND TEH HUMOUR!? WHY DOES YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF HOUMRO?!

it's an important health issue, obviously she's digging to much of the kernels trans fats. She's at serious heart risk with that double wide booty.

It's not FAT it's PHAT and she can come give this man some shade anytime she wants to dump that underachiever she is with and get some real lovin'

Back