Michigan learned of the commie movement.

theMAJORITY

MAJORITYrules-sorry
Yes, I am sure anybody not from Michigan might not know this, but a week or so ago, it was the Lliberial dem mafia lead, I am sure, led by Canadian liberial commie Govoner Granholm, to add amendments to the Michigan constitution, which has been in place in current form since 1963. Now adding ammendments can be a good thing, but in this case, it would have effectively displaced all republicans at high levels, such as judges. If you notice a trend here, Obamma does not debate, he has no experience debating because he also displaced his competition during his senate campaign. This is modern day communisum folks. A couple of liberial commies, like the president of the ACL-CIO (if remember right), a guy named Mark Gaffney (if I rmemeber right) said "It is too bad that the Republicans don't like this proposal (to displace them), the people of Michigan prefeer the Dem/progressive philosophies."----Aheeeemmm---- Now Mr Gaffney---if that were true, do you think you would have gotten 45 thousand signatures using consertative philosophy of smaller government, and less pay for government employees to more match tjhe private sector?

If the liberial commie mafia really had a following like they claim to have---they would not have to use consertative/libertatian principals, of a smaller and less expensive government, to get people to sign their petition.

Commies at work. The Republican judges, of course, shot it down. For some reason, the Dems think that is not American. Like liberials--the commie type---hey twist it 180. I never did hear the actual popular opinion, but you would have to be an idiot to think one party in power is anything but a form of Marksism. I personally caught granholm (Gov of MI) cutting off communication to the public on the Mich.gov web site. You could not call her 5 offices, or use e-mail. That was when she threatened a government shut down last year. It was back up in two days--after I mentioned something about it on our local radio.

Sit back, and watch the liberial commie mafia at work in your state. When you recogonize it (you may need to learn how to recogonize it--we forgot how) ---fight back hard. Your life (of self worth) depends on it.

Last edited:
Back