Mitt Romney is a vote for satan?

KingRaw!

I dare you to stop us GL
From Liveprayer.com

"***WWW.VOTINGFORSATAN.COM IS ONLINE!!! I've launched this new website -- www.votingforsatan.com -- not to tell people who to or not to vote for, but to help educate people on what Mormon's really believe and hold accountable high-profile Christians who have endorsed cult member Romney's bid for the Presidency. The new site features an interactive section with polls and a great message board where you can post your thoughts and comments, news notes on the race for the White House, my numerous Devotionals on Romney and the Mormon church, in-depth writings by an ex-Mormon that clearly lay out the beliefs and theology of Mormonism, as well as special videos including the TV program I did in the magical Mormon underwear worn 24/7 by high level Mormons. Please check it out and help me by telling everyone you know about this new site, and post it on every message board and chat room you can find, especially the sites that cater to politics."

Now folks, let me be perfectly clear. Lord Keller IS NOT telling you who not to vote for. He's just saying that if you vote for Romney, then satan will rule America and you will most likely go to hell for supporting him. BIG DIFFERENCE PEOPLE! And he's not telling you who else not to vote for. He's just saying that anyone who supports gay marriage, stem cell research and abortion is also a vote for satan. Sure, he warns us all the time about the religious left but that doesn't mean he's telling you what political party not to be a part of. He simply says that liberals and anyone on the left are on the same side as Lucifer. He's not saying that you can't vote for them. God gave us free will. If we want to turn our backs on God and elect the next Hitler, then we can. Just like if we choose to be gay, then we can. But I should warn you that turning your back on God will only result in you BURNING IN HELL FOR ALL TIME!!!!!!........unless you repent at the last minute. Seriously, it's that easy. Osama and child molesters could go to heaven if they repented at the last minute.

There's no ultimatum here. Lord Keller isn't trying to tell you who not to vote for at all. So don't even try to take his words out of context. If Keller was a fraud, then there would be some obvious sign like going to prison for insider trading or talking about how he never asks for money while asking for money or bragging about being crowned "the Dr.Phil of prayer" while at the same time calling Dr.Phil a puppet of a higher evil.

Troll? TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How DARE YOU!

You aren't even a good troll.

Here's me:

CaveTrollPhoto_350.jpg

Here's U:

troll.jpg

Back