Mitt Romney is the best Republican as a person...

CanadianKid

Ill tell you why that is...

He only has had 1 wife, he didnt have any affairs, he was personally successful he didnt have things handed to him....

Like John McCain and Fred Thompson. He didnt exaggerate his successes like Rudy and 9/11.

Even though I know Rudy will win the nomination. I think Mitt is probably the better person in general.

Mitt practiced what he preaches.....he did missionary work...

Rudy is a Catholic with 3 wives... one of which was his second cousin...

Fred Thompson is a Christian that doesnt practice it. John McCain bashed Christians and than applauds them.

Only Mitt Romney has stayed true to his faith...

You know we wont get into all the policy conversions cause thats just politics... But if you honestly look at it...and this is coming from one of the only few liberals on JPP...

Mitt Romney as a person is alot better than Rudy, Fred, or John.

Mike Huckabee is also a very well liked person... He also practices what he preaches...

CK

Suggesting that Romney is the "best person" among a field of republicans is like saying a pig is the best animal among all the animals that eat shit and root around in garbage.

Doesn't say much

Suggesting that Romney is the "best person" among a field of republicans is like saying a pig is the best animal among all the animals that eat shit and root around in garbage.

Doesn't say much
So I think what you're trying to say is that you are a pig?
Hmm, well there is all the garbage you seem to dig up on Ron Paul and you sure do eat a lot of shit and crow in any debates. Yeah, yep I can see that.

So I think what you're trying to say is that you are a pig?
Hmm, well there is all the garbage you seem to dig up on Ron Paul and you sure do eat a lot of shit and crow in any debates. Yeah, yep I can see that.

Was this stupidity supposed to be some kind of retort?

You are indeed dumb sir.

Ill tell you why that is...

He only has had 1 wife, he didnt have any affairs, he was personally successful he didnt have things handed to him....

Like John McCain and Fred Thompson. He didnt exaggerate his successes like Rudy and 9/11.

Even though I know Rudy will win the nomination. I think Mitt is probably the better person in general.

Mitt practiced what he preaches.....he did missionary work...

Rudy is a Catholic with 3 wives... one of which was his second cousin...

Fred Thompson is a Christian that doesnt practice it. John McCain bashed Christians and than applauds them.

Only Mitt Romney has stayed true to his faith...

You know we wont get into all the policy conversions cause thats just politics... But if you honestly look at it...and this is coming from one of the only few liberals on JPP...

Mitt Romney as a person is alot better than Rudy, Fred, or John.

Mike Huckabee is also a very well liked person... He also practices what he preaches...

CK

But politicians are judged by the policies they create for everyone else, not solely how they conduct themselves as individuals.

Back