Mitt Romney running with Ted Cruz would win because...

SJJRSJJS

Verified User
Mitt Romney running with Ted Cruz would win because the Conservative Republicans who did not vote for Romney in 2012, would vote for this powerful Presidential team, this time around, because of Tea Party favorite Cruz. Ted Cruz will also help capture the Hispanic vote, and as far as the Black vote goes, no one cares, it is the Hispanic vote that Ted Cruz will bring onboard. This big "package", no pun intended, spells a landslide victory for Romney, everyone can now see what a mistake, a total disaster, that Obama has been, and it was Ted Cruz who predickted how bad ObamaDon'tCare would be, so Ted Cruz is a political hero. This combo should scare the sheet out of the Libs, if they have any sheet left after getting their asses handed to them with Obama's capitulation/mea culpa surrender. Obama was almost begging US, aka; "Can't We All Get Along"....Rodney King.. to forgive him, since he did not know anything about the website failure, etc etc etc, excuse after excuse after excuse..infinity, "I know you are but what am I"...PeeWee...LOL

Last edited:
This is your Winning Ticket if you want to take back the Whitehouse!

cruz-palin-2016-HRC.jpg

You can't lose with, Shut it Down Cruz and I Quit Palin!
:)

The VP has no real power.

OTOH, Romney might be signing his death warrant...probably lots of extreme right-wingers that would be happy to take him out to put Cruz in the big chair.

The VP has no real power.

OTOH, Romney might be signing his death warrant...probably lots of extreme right-wingers that would be happy to take him out to put Cruz in the big chair.
That is way out there, number one, number two, why even bring up that subject unless you feel like I do that Romney can beat The Hillary, because obama has messed everything up so badly. Liberals are so terrified of losing everyting, the whole enchilada, in these upcoming elections. I have been telling all the Libs that the chickens are coming home to roost and that we will be on top again, like old times, and they finally are smelling the roses/coffee.

Anyone who would 'reconsider' Romney against a Democratic candidate would be terrified by Cruz.

And my 2nd is a valid point...Romney would be in danger.

That is way out there, number one, number two, why even bring up that subject unless you feel like I do that Romney can beat The Hillary, because obama has messed everything up so badly. Liberals are so terrified of losing everyting, the whole enchilada, in these upcoming elections. I have been telling all the Libs that the chickens are coming home to roost and that we will be on top again, like old times, and they finally are smelling the roses/coffee.
You must be poor like most vets

Why would a Tea Party hero with balls want to play second fiddle to a flip-floppin RINO Neo-Con coward?

Back