Mitt the .....

Lowaicue

英語在香港
I have just watched, because my fair lady wife had prepared morning tea with a couple of crumpets spread with the marmalade I made myself from the Chinese New Year Kumquats, fifteen minutes of Mitt Romney.

In that fifteen minutes he introduced us to a new 'Joe the Plumber' by the name of Norm something or other, who works fom his mother's (or even his own, basement) and he displayed his ... wwwwhhhittte- ness. My goodness isn't he whhitte? Not only is he white, but the brain dead automatons standing behind him, programmed with chants, like Buzz Lightyear, ... All ... the ....Way, and U.... S....A...and Mitt.... the... tit...(OK I made that one up but had it been programmed into the crowd it would have been chanted) were, to a man and to a bottle blond grinning woman, totally WHITE!

Not one BLACK American.

Not one obviously HISPANIC American.

Not one POOR American.

What image does that vomit inducing display of rank stupidity convey to the rest of the world?

Honestly. Does ANYONE honestly believe that a country of 300 million can be led by a Disneyfied set of expensive teeth? Really?

how do you know there was no one poor up there? everyone wants to look good on tv. Do you expect to see some random hobo wearing a potato sack up on stage? Retard.

secondly blacks don't vote republican. They don't exist so we can't find em anywhere.

the proles have recently discovered, but still need to accept that they do not matter. Prole problems are
Irrelevant. Nobody cares. fuck proles.

I have just watched, because my fair lady wife had prepared morning tea with a couple of crumpets spread with the marmalade I made myself from the Chinese New Year Kumquats, fifteen minutes of Mitt Romney.

In that fifteen minutes he introduced us to a new 'Joe the Plumber' by the name of Norm something or other, who works fom his mother's (or even his own, basement) and he displayed his ... wwwwhhhittte- ness. My goodness isn't he whhitte? Not only is he white, but the brain dead automatons standing behind him, programmed with chants, like Buzz Lightyear, ... All ... the ....Way, and U.... S....A...and Mitt.... the... tit...(OK I made that one up but had it been programmed into the crowd it would have been chanted) were, to a man and to a bottle blond grinning woman, totally WHITE!

Not one BLACK American.

Not one POOR American.

What image does that vomit inducing display of rank stupidity convey to the rest of the world?

Honestly. Does ANYONE honestly believe that a country of 300 million can be led by a Disneyfied set of expensive teeth? Really?

He can lead us just fine. Problem is 3 million people want to go where he is headed, but there are 330 million people here.

Not one BLACK American.

Not one POOR American.

Welcome to the modern American Republican Party! :)

LOWIQ:
18954020.jpg

You have posted an image of a younger man than me. Thank you.
You have posted an image of a fairly astute comedian. Thank you.
You have not appeared on this forum for quite a long time. Thank you for that also.
Have a nice day.

Back