Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howey

Banned
Until such time as the problem with Tapatalk is resolved, please remove the Forced IA between 007 and I.

I should be able to defend his accusations.

And I've removed the IA on SJ and ILA.

I came here to point out stupid and there's enough stupid in their posts to fill it's own forum.

Until such time as the problem with Tapatalk is resolved, please remove the Forced IA between 007 and I.

I should be able to defend his accusations.

sorry forced ignore isn't an option you get to jump in and out of.

I will talk to 007.

Once again, this type of post should be taken to pm.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!
Howey go change your depend.
You fucking stink!!

People continually circumventing forced ignore will be banned. Those placed on forced ignore are due to the fact that they are incapable of having civil discourse with particular individuals. Not doing anything about it on our part would take most of the teeth of of forced ignore to begin with.

People continually circumventing forced ignore will be banned. Those placed on forced ignore are due to the fact that they are incapable of having civil discourse with particular individuals. Not doing anything about it on our part would take most of the teeth of of forced ignore to begin with.

Exactly. You are on thin enough ice as it is 007, I would not suggest testing our already strained patience with you further, for it will not end well for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back