Moms For Liberty Very Mad Media Said Trump Lied About Kids Getting Surgery At School

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Last weekend, Donald Trump made an appearance at the Moms For Liberty Joyful Warrior summit, during which he lamented that children were, and I quote, “Think about it, your kid goes to school and comes home a few days later with an operation. The school decides what’s going to happen with your child and many of these childs [sic], 15 years later, say ‘What the hell happened? Who did this to me?’”

This is a patently false statement. It’s not a thing, it does not happen. But the Moms For Liberty are very, very upset that people are saying that it is false instead of just going along with him/them. So upset, in fact, that I got a PR email from someone representing the group titled “Embarrassing abdication of ‘JOURNALISM’ in CNN’s ‘Fact Check’ of Trump” that promised a litany of lawsuits related to just this very thing.

Last weekend, Donald Trump made an appearance at the Moms For Liberty Joyful Warrior summit, during which he lamented that children were, and I quote, “Think about it, your kid goes to school and comes home a few days later with an operation. The school decides what’s going to happen with your child and many of these childs [sic], 15 years later, say ‘What the hell happened? Who did this to me?’”

This is a patently false statement. It’s not a thing, it does not happen. But the Moms For Liberty are very, very upset that people are saying that it is false instead of just going along with him/them. So upset, in fact, that I got a PR email from someone representing the group titled “Embarrassing abdication of ‘JOURNALISM’ in CNN’s ‘Fact Check’ of Trump” that promised a litany of lawsuits related to just this very thing.

This is how they operate. Rampant demonization at the most extreme levels in order to really amp up the base quickly. It's like the lies they tell that paint all undocumented aliens as bloodthirsty rapist/murderers.

It's what most countries that held pogroms did. They generate a lie, build it up until it's to the point that no DECENT person would allow it to stand.

Et voila they have made a group of thugs ready to march on and do whatever "solution" the leadership comes up with.

Back