Monday Night OT....

Finally! After beating the Cheating Cheaters we've lost every game. Osweiller needs to get a bunch better at this if he's going to take over for Manning longer than it takes for his foot to feel better.

I wanted more than 20 points out of you Broncos, as the Bungles have the #1 scoring defense, but, whatever. LOLZ at the shank by McManus, though. :D

They need to pass a fairness rule that Denver is forever ineligible for a home game in the playoffs. They're a mediocre team with the sports greatest homefield advantage.

That was sweet. 5 turnovers and we still won. Not bad.

You will be one and done in the playoffs, but I like the optimism. Reminds me of Browns fans.

Remember your team has lost to both wild card teams. Just saying.

While I wish I could confidently say my beloved Steelers are going to go all the way, I think the Chiefs are the team to beat in the AFC right now and the Seahawks in the NFC. Those two teams are peaking right now.

Denver limped into the playoffs and scare nobody

I'm sure to bring this back. Mostly to laugh at you. Contrariwise, if I'm wrong I'll happily come on here and cry a river for my beloved Broncos and pretend I'm not eating crow.

I'm guessing Elway and Kubiak stay with Manning, so the real question is whether he can stay healthy and play better than he did prior to getting benched. This Broncos defense is much better than the ones he has had since landing in Denver. It doesn't help that Thomas and Sanders haven't really been healthy all season.

I'm guessing Elway and Kubiak stay with Manning, so the real question is whether he can stay healthy and play better than he did prior to getting benched. This Broncos defense is much better than the ones he has had since landing in Denver. It doesn't help that Thomas and Sanders haven't really been healthy all season.

The week off should help all of them. And he played very well entering in the 2nd half just yesterday. I'm hopeful... and very much not afraid of the Seachickens.

I want the Chiefs, so we can beat another old rival. The Raiders are close to being a SB caliber team, as well. Then we can settle our score with certain other teams starting next year.

Back