Mooseolini

Cancel7

Banned
"Last week, the McCain campaign said Todd Palin would refuse to comply with a subpoena to testify in the investigation.

He did step in when KTUU-TV, the dominant broadcast station in Alaska, aired a segment describing the many personnel complaints the Palins had brought against Wooten. Todd Palin called to complain. The segment's producer, John Herbst, later resigned after he was reprimanded for failing to treat elected officials with "respect." "

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy....html?nav=hcmodule&sid=ST2008092200075&s_pos=

The First Dude bugs the crap out of me. He looks exactly like this church youth leader I knew of in Texas, who was molesting and taking advantage of teenage girls in the youth group. Admittedly, that's just an emotional response on my part.

Harris, the House speaker, was surprised to learn that Todd Palin was with the governor in her office when she called in key legislators to discuss her state budget vetoes. He believes that at times, the governor and her husband lose sight of boundaries.

"It's an issue that sometimes emotion gets the better of them," he said. "But they're relatively young and have very quickly been put in the public spotlight."

Stapleton said Todd Palin sat in on the veto meeting but was there only to look after the couple's infant son, Trig, who was resting in a bassinet.

Sounds like BS. I know some of these rightwing evangelical couples. The man calls the shots. That's what the church teaches them: the woman obeys and submits to the man.

If McCain dies of alzheimers in office, the First Dude is going to be the president.

Creation Science, party on!

The First Dude bugs the crap out of me. He looks exactly like this church youth leader I knew of in Texas, who was molesting and taking advantage of teenage girls in the youth group. Admittedly, that's just an emotional response on my part.

Sounds like BS. I know some of these rightwing evangelical couples. The man calls the shots. That's what the church teaches them: the woman obeys and submits to the man.

If McCain dies of alzheimers in office, the First Dude is going to be the president.

Good post Cy

Much like Nancy Reagan was president?

"Last week, the McCain campaign said Todd Palin would refuse to comply with a subpoena to testify in the investigation.

He did step in when KTUU-TV, the dominant broadcast station in Alaska, aired a segment describing the many personnel complaints the Palins had brought against Wooten. Todd Palin called to complain. The segment's producer, John Herbst, later resigned after he was reprimanded for failing to treat elected officials with "respect." "

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy....html?nav=hcmodule&sid=ST2008092200075&s_pos=

god--you dig up such trash from the washingtonpost. really man---get your face out of the shit!

Back