More Bailout BS

http://money.cnn.com/2008/09/29/news/economy/bailout/index.htm?cnn=yes

"With this strong and decisive legislation, we will help restart the flow of credit so American families can meet their daily needs and American businesses can make purchases, ship goods and meet their payrolls," Bush said.

So much wrong with that statement I don't even know where to start.
Yikes, but then government is leading by example. Let's all meet our needs with more credit.

most of these same economists were the ones telling us a few years ago that mounting debt wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

Translation:

Since this doesn't support my preconceived ideals I will pretend, in the most vacuous way possible, that it comes from Hitler.

Whenever selling his points Dano always recommends that I read ridiculous, unreliable biased books. Next he's going to tell me to read something by Hannity.

Thanks I'll read it after I finish Das Kapital.
Would you read any criticism of Krugman? This criticism deals specifically with the point you are praising him most for.

You have a weakness for idolatry of smart people, the main reason you became a Libertarian was because you fell in love with the reasoning of RStringfield. Now here you are full on board with a bailout because a sharp guy like Krugman praises it.
Try taking the time to read something yourself, develop a foundation based on knowledge instead of hopping from ideology to ideology based on the persuasive individual espousing it of the day.

Umm kinda different with damo supporting caw and sf than you.

You have an outstanding track record of being wrong.
No, I have an outstanding track record of being the focus of the left's ire on here.

You and your 40000+ one liners have an outstanding track record of being a prodigous peanut gallery.

No, I have an outstanding track record of being the focus of the left's ire on here.

You and your 40000+ one liners have an outstanding track record of being a prodigous peanut gallery.

You have been wrong far more than I have.

Who has been correct on issues more?

A. Dano
B. Uscitizen

Back