More endorsements for Obama

"The most progressive candidate to the U.S. presidency".

Fidel Castro

"We like Mr. Obama, and we hope that he will win the elections".

Ahmed Yousef

"Sometimes one says, ‘worse than Bush is impossible,’ but we don’t know, McCain also seems to be a man of war."

Hugo Chavez

How was that Catholic priest? Jeez I would have loved to have seen, as a kid, my priest do that, what a hoot!

So you were an altar boy? Hmmmmmmmm....

Yes I was, for about two years. And the biggest scandal was Father F<name not used> who used to rock up at Friday Benediction too full as a boot to conduct the service so we used to have to ask one of the other priests to come in and take over.

As much as I disagree with the Catholic Church and any religion that believes in a god, I can say that I had no unpleasantries and never heard of any. In my experience as an altar boy there wasn't a crack and cock fiend among any of them.

"The most progressive candidate to the U.S. presidency".

Fidel Castro

"We like Mr. Obama, and we hope that he will win the elections".

Ahmed Yousef

"Sometimes one says, ‘worse than Bush is impossible,’ but we don’t know, McCain also seems to be a man of war."

Hugo Chavez

You know, I honestly don't know which would afford me more amusement. Watching you stupid, mindless, hateful pukes go nuts under an Obama Presidency, or watching "liberal" men freak the fuck out under a Hillary one.

I guess the only way I don't get a laugh is if that murderous bastard you want gets in. So right now, I figure things are looking pretty good for me.

Yes I was, for about two years. And the biggest scandal was Father F<name not used> who used to rock up at Friday Benediction too full as a boot to conduct the service so we used to have to ask one of the other priests to come in and take over.

As much as I disagree with the Catholic Church and any religion that believes in a god, I can say that I had no unpleasantries and never heard of any. In my experience as an altar boy there wasn't a crack and cock fiend among any of them.

I'm confident that the majority of the Catholic clergy don't harbour thoughts of teaching alter boys the finer points of the organ.

Mind you it could just have been that you were an ugly child ;)

I'm confident that the majority of the Catholic clergy don't harbour thoughts of teaching alter boys the finer points of the organ.

LOL. Some of the funniest stuff said about this was by old catholic guys, like Mike Barnicle, who for once, was funny. I'm Catholic, we didn't have priests like this, I can tell you that. I mean, I haven't been to church in years, maybe I should go back and check and see what kind of routine these guys have developed since I was a kid. Most of them here, don't speak english these days. So wtf knows, right? Maybe they are all putting on sexist skits and doing various jackass routines, and none of the parishoners know it, because no one can understand a goddamned word they're saying. That would be pretty funny.

Fuck it, that's why the nuns didn't hit on me...............:eek:

LOL. Some of the funniest stuff said about this was by old catholic guys, like Mike Barnicle, who for once, was funny. I'm Catholic, we didn't have priests like this, I can tell you that. I mean, I haven't been to church in years, maybe I should go back and check and see what kind of routine these guys have developed since I was a kid. Most of them here, don't speak english these days. So wtf knows, right? Maybe they are all putting on sexist skits and doing various jackass routines, and none of the parishoners know it, because no one can understand a goddamned word they're saying. That would be pretty funny.

I went to a wedding in full uniform in 1974 in an underground Catholic Church in an outback town I worked at and during the service I leaned over and asked the Justice of the Peace who invited me how long they'd been doing it in English.....She was horrified.

Wasn't the sinister Pope trying to get them all to go back to doing all that latin gubbins? I'm not really au fait with the day to day goings on with the Catholics. I get most of my information from "Father Ted" which is worth looking up on youtube.

I'm apparently baptised as a Methodist, but since then i've only ever set foot in there once, for a relatives wedding.

Time was when it used to be that all the priests were Irish but even the Irish Catholics have begun a recruitment drive for priests recently. Kids these days, eh. Throwing away a lifetime of celibacy and poor pay for the chance to wear skinny jeans and sleep with girls. No ambition these days.

The closest i've come to Catholicism was scrapping with the kids from the local Catholic junior school. Seems like only yesterday. In fact it was last Tuesday. Only joking, it was surely Wednesday.

You meant "pointless".

Our foreign guests' nationality/residency never seems to dissuade them from joining in the Bush-bullying that passes for dialogue among leftists worldwide.

I suppose it's only Americans who aren't supposed to poke their opinions into other nation's poltics.

I noticed none of you seem to want to acknowledge the fact that America's enemies have publicly declared their support for the Jackass Party frontrunner.

You meant "pointless".

Our foreign guests' nationality/residency never seems to dissuade them from joining in the Bush-bullying that passes for dialogue among leftists worldwide.

I suppose it's only Americans who aren't supposed to poke their opinions into other nation's poltics.

I noticed none of you seem to want to acknowledge the fact that America's enemies have publicly declared their support for the Jackass Party frontrunner.

You're the only one making an issue out of foreigners poking their noses in to American issues.

I just thought you'd adopt a consistent stand.

And Bush bullying? It's so passe.

Still not addressing Obama's crop of endorsements. I wonder why?

Speaking for myself.

I'm not voting for Obama and his crop of unwanted mentalist endorsors.

I'm not voting for McCain and his crop of unwanted mentalist endorsors.

Mentalists enjoy endorsing candidates. It makes them feel good and, if they're very lucky, it gets them in the papers.

Of course you're not voting in a US election, although if you were here illegally and wanted to vote Democrat, something might be arranged.

No opinion on Obama's endorsers, then?

Of course you're not voting in a US election, although if you were here illegally and wanted to vote Democrat, something might be arranged.

No opinion on Obama's endorsers, then?

My opinion is people can endorse who they like. If your vote is going to be swayed by a latino man who hasn't yet worked out that he can't pull off looking good in a beret, then your life is pretty much worthless.

Likewise if you want to vote for a candidate because he's endorsed by some domestic religious fruitloop with a crush on Adolf Hitler, then equally your life probably has little merit.

I'd probably feel more strongly about it if Hugo Chavez was manning Obama's phone banks and the entire Hamas network was flying into the States to conduct a major leafleting campaign come November. As it is the best you're going to get is a shrug.

Back