More H8ers

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
Burning McCain campaign sign lands men in hot water
The Portland Tribune, Oct 11, 2008

The presidential campaign got a little too hot for two Portland men who were arrested early Saturday morning, Oct. 11, and charged with burning a large John McCain campaign sign outside a Southeast Portland home.

Portland Fire and Rescue investigators said the two men made a Molotov cocktail and threw it at the sign in the 7900 block of Southeast 17th Avenue.

The sign, which is bigger than the usual campaign yard signs, is supported by two wooden posts. The fire burned one of the posts, but did little damage to the sign.

Leslie Brockette Leudtke, 23, and Kevin Carl Robinson, 23, were held on at least eight felony charges of making a destructive device and possession of a destructive device. Leudtke also was charged with reckless burning.

Firefighters were called at about 1:43 a.m. to the area and found the burning campaign sign. The fire caused minimal damage.

Fire investigators tracked down the two men and, after extensive interviews, charged them with the felonies.

http://www.thebeenews.com/news/story.php?story_id=122376701181256200

Keep Portland weird!!
KPW.jpg

lol I know why I'm so weird. I grew up here. I love portland's weirdos. The other day my parents were visiting and we're on the light rail heading down to the saturday market and this guy gets on and just start talking to everyone. I say to my dad, "you gotta love portland... free entertainment"

LOL

Leslie Brockette Leudtke, how fucked up were his parents to give him that kind of a name.

Guess the boys in lockup are going to have a real good time with these two community organizers.

Back