more Iowa cow tipping....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
so, it's recently been discovered that a PAC that raised over $700,000 to publish ads favoring a Republican running in the primary against former Gov. Branstad is actually operated by a Democrat who raised all the money from the Democratic Governer's Association......classy, eh?

apparently the person responsible is coincidentally the largest contributor to the campaign of Branstad's democrat rival.....

http://www.iowapolitics.com/index.Iml?Article=203190

Last edited:
so, it's recently been discovered that a PAC that raised over $700,000 to publish ads favoring a Republican running in the primary against former Gov. Branstad is actually operated by a Democrat who raised all the money from the Democratic Governer's Association......classy, eh?

apparently the person responsible is coincidentally the largest contributor to the campaign of Branstad's democrat rival.....

Oh, I'm sure it get's worse.

I guess Branstad should have done a better job vetting the people running his 527...that is HILARIOUS!

Righties should have seen this coming ever since they took politics to a new low with their John Kerry/Swift Boat nonsense.

I guess Branstad should have done a better job vetting the people running his 527...that is HILARIOUS!

Righties should have seen this coming ever since they took politics to a new low with their John Kerry/Swift Boat nonsense.

????.....didn't read the article before you posted?.......it wasn't Branstad's 527.....they were pretending to be a 527 supporting his Republican opponent in the primary......instead they turned out to be out of state Democratic governors.....

as for Kerry the war hero....caption
'This is how we held off the Viet Cong"
orig.jpg

Last edited:
????.....didn't read the article before you posted?.......it wasn't Branstad's 527.....they were pretending to be a 527 supporting his Republican opponent in the primary......instead they turned out to be out of state Democratic governors.....

My mistake.

Still hilarious though.

lol...sappy owned

LOL...Zappa made a mistake and Yurtsie got himself a chubby monkey, because as everyone knows Yurtsie has NEVER made a mistake...

Gosh...how special it must be to be the Yurtsicle and to have NEVER made a mistake...I wanna be just like him.

Minus the part where he's a giant douchebag, of course.

:good4u:

LOL...Zappa made a mistake and Yurtsie got himself a chubby monkey, because as everyone knows Yurtsie has NEVER made a mistake...

Gosh...how special it must be to be the Yurtsicle and to have NEVER made a mistake...I wanna be just like him.

Minus the part where he's a giant douchebag, of course.

:good4u:

the fact you're not thoroughly embarrassed by such a stupid post is boggling

Back