More Obama Indoctrination going on in schools

But is it indoctrination?

(FYI - I have not seen the video, video streams are blocked at work).

It's some children, who could benefit greatly from some singing lessons, warbling some stuff about how great Mr Obamas is.

That is followed by a terribly imaginative mock up of Barack Obamas to look like that nice Mr Bin Ladens.

The similarities between this and other fascist regimes are quite fascinating.

isn't it though.

parents need to start getting more involved into what is going on in the schools their kids are attending..
this video is flying around the net..

isn't it though.

parents need to start getting more involved into what is going on in the schools their kids are attending..
this video is flying around the net..

My kids are to the point where you show them something like this and they're as stunned as I am. That's because I indoctrinated them into my philosophy, just like my Dad indoctrinated me into his.

I remember driving with my 14 year old daughter recently while listing to Rush, and a caller stated: "I've never met a Republican who was not racist", and we immediately looked at each other incredulously and laughed.

My kids are to the point where you show them something like this and they're as stunned as I am. That's because I indoctrinated them into my philosophy, just like my Dad indoctrinated me into his.

I remember driving with my 14 year old daughter recently while listing to Rush, and a caller stated: "I've never met a Republican who was not racist", and we immediately looked at each other incredulously and laughed.

brb gonna go find a flag to salute.

Phew, that's better.

Back