More say violence could be necessary to restore Trump to White House:

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
A recent survey shows increasing support for the use of violence to restore former President Trump to the White House.

The report, titled “Dangers to Democracy” and released by the Chicago Project on Security Threats (CPST) earlier this month, found that 7 percent of Americans from April 6 to June 26 agree that “the use of force is justified to restore Donald Trump to the presidency.”

That number is an increase from 4.5 percent, or “the equivalent of an estimated shift from 12 million to 18 million American adults,” according to the survey, which was conducted by CPST and NORC.

It’s the first bump in the number of Americans who agree with that statement since April of last year.

https://news.yahoo.com/more-violenc...551.html#:~:text=A recent survey,of last year.

Maybe this wouldn't be increasing if Joke Biden weren't such a senile, stupid, fuck up...

Have you heard Trump talk? He is borderline retarded. Biden is governing like any other NORMAL president. He is working hard and doing the job. You do not listen to his public statements, or you cannot follow them. He speaks as an adult and has an adult vocabulary. He can go through speeches without insulting people and denigrating them. He does not tell reporters they are 2nd rate and working for failing (magazines, tv stations, news programs, newspapers or anything else.) fill in the blank. I guess you miss that.

Have you heard Trump talk? He is borderline retarded. Biden is governing like any other NORMAL president. He is working hard and doing the job. You do not listen to his public statements, or you cannot follow them. He speaks as an adult and has an adult vocabulary. He can go through speeches without insulting people and denigrating them. He does not tell reporters they are 2nd rate and working for failing (magazines, tv stations, news programs, newspapers or anything else.) fill in the blank. I guess you miss that.

Well, by that comparison, Joke is braindead then. As for the rest, I don't know what you're watching or reading about Biden, but it's gotta be some incredibly delusional shit for you to come to those conclusions.

So, you are lying as usual.

Are you that retarded that you can't grasp that I'm saying that Biden is a likely cause of more people wanting to violently get rid of him? I'm not agreeing with that in the least, only pointing out that Joke himself is a big part of the problem.

Well, by that comparison, Joke is braindead then. As for the rest, I don't know what you're watching or reading about Biden, but it's gotta be some incredibly delusional shit for you to come to those conclusions.

[vo]

You get that many people on this forum think you are a lying buffoon. You are in no position to question anyone's intelligence.

Don't do that. I can fill pages with really stupid things Trump said. And none of them bothered you. Biden is not the smartest prez we ever had, but Trump may be the dumbest.

Are you that retarded that you can't grasp that I'm saying that Biden is a likely cause of more people wanting to violently get rid of him? I'm not agreeing with that in the least, only pointing out that Joke himself is a big part of the problem.

Sick of your bullshit. You sound like that jackass tinkerpeach.

Don't do that. I can fill pages with really stupid things Trump said. And none of them bothered you. Biden is not the smartest prez we ever had, but Trump may be the dumbest.

Go for it. Yes, Trump said some really stupid shit from time to time, but he was rarely a mumbling, incoherent, mess like Biden is every time you stick a microphone in front of him. And, yes, Biden says lots of really stupid shit pretty regularly too.

Go for it. Yes, Trump said some really stupid shit from time to time, but he was rarely a mumbling, incoherent, mess like Biden is every time you stick a microphone in front of him. And, yes, Biden says lots of really stupid shit pretty regularly too.

You are stupid. Quit whining you little sissy.

You are stupid. Quit whining you little sissy.

Come say that to my face you whinny little Leftist...

1xg4tdapw4e11.jpg

I knew it! That's you, isn't it?

A recent survey shows increasing support for the use of violence to restore former President Trump to the White House.

The report, titled “Dangers to Democracy” and released by the Chicago Project on Security Threats (CPST) earlier this month, found that 7 percent of Americans from April 6 to June 26 agree that “the use of force is justified to restore Donald Trump to the presidency.”

That number is an increase from 4.5 percent, or “the equivalent of an estimated shift from 12 million to 18 million American adults,” according to the survey, which was conducted by CPST and NORC.

It’s the first bump in the number of Americans who agree with that statement since April of last year.

https://news.yahoo.com/more-violenc...551.html#:~:text=A recent survey,of last year.

I will never get violent to put Trump in the White House but I may get violent to get you fucking jews out of my city.

Back