Moscow Throws Putin Fanboy Scott Ritter Under the Bus

Guno צְבִי

Am Yisrael Chai
Former U.N. weapons inspector turned sex offender Scott Ritter has made a name for himself parroting Kremlin propaganda about the war against Ukraine.

While Ritter and his supporters—including Russian media—have played up the notion that his passport was seized because he has the U.S. administration shaking in their boots, the Kremlin did not share in this hysteria.

Asked about the scandal Tuesday, Vladimir Putin’s spokesman Dmitry Peskov played down Ritter’s claims. He told reporters the “details” about the situation were not clear and that there was nothing unusual about a former intelligence officer facing certain travel restrictions.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov told reporters at a press conference on Tuesday that there’s nothing Moscow can do to help Ritter.

The American Regime did this, and they refuse to even talk to the Russians....of course there is nothing they can do.

Am I now to be informed that water is wet?

We hear nothing of the videographer Gonzalo Lira.... US citizen.... jailed in Ukraine..... Died in prison.
His politics was wrong. He said the wrong things.
Biden let the Ukrainians kill him.

In April 2022, Lira briefly disappeared and claimed to have been detained by the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU).[6][7] In May 2023 Lira was arrested and charged with producing and publishing material that attempted to justify the ongoing Russian invasion, which is illegal under Ukrainian law.[8][9] Lira was released on bail, but attempted to flee the country. He was arrested again for violating his bail conditions, and died of pneumonia in custody on January 12, 2024.[10]

In April 2022, Lira briefly disappeared and claimed to have been detained by the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU).[6][7] In May 2023 Lira was arrested and charged with producing and publishing material that attempted to justify the ongoing Russian invasion, which is illegal under Ukrainian law.[8][9] Lira was released on bail, but attempted to flee the country. He was arrested again for violating his bail conditions, and died of pneumonia in custody on January 12, 2024.[10]
No freedom of speech Ukraine ...... right?............ I don't consider free speech a crime.

BTW..... why are you so vulgar and demeaning. You appear to be a miserable person.

No freedom of speech Ukraine ...... right?............ I don't consider free speech a crime.

BTW..... why are you so vulgar and demeaning. You appear to be a miserable person.
The WOKE are sadistic thugs, they have no interest in arguing with you, only beating the shit out of you until you comply.

Both RT and Sputnik are pushing the story of how America abuses Ritter.
Ritter tried to convince online underage girls to meet with him to have sex. He got caught, but claimed he thought it was just make believe. He was given a warning...

And then he did it again. I could understand him claiming the first time he thought it was just a game, but the second time he knew there was a possible felony at the end of this. He did it because he has a strong desire to have sex with underage girls.

Back