Most atheists believe in the supernatural

https://www.newscientist.com/articl...in-the-supernatural-despite-trusting-science/

Not surprising really. Its easy to believe when you dont have to frame the object of belief to be greater than one's self.

I had to laugh when I compared the graphs. The atheists, at their maximum beliefs in bullshit, were below the beliefs in the same horseshit as the general public.

There was not most, you fucking idiot. 35% was about the greatest belief. Astrology..

You mischaracterize atheism. It is simply the belief there is no god. It says nothing about anything else.

There is no god. Just take the silly beliefs out of your life and do the right thing, because it is the right thing. You religious nuts believe in your god and do not believe all the others. We are just one god less than you.

https://www.newscientist.com/articl...in-the-supernatural-despite-trusting-science/

Not surprising really. Its easy to believe when you dont have to frame the object of belief to be greater than one's self.

"Belief in the supernatural is still alive and kicking, even among people who don’t believe in a god. Research on atheists and agnostics around the world has revealed that almost nobody can claim to completely reject irrational beliefs such as life after death, astrology, and the existence of a universal life-force."

Modern Humans agree on evolution, but 'the Beginning of Life' hasn't been solved yet. So any Theory is as valid as the next.

I had to laugh when I compared the graphs. The atheists, at their maximum beliefs in bullshit, were below the beliefs in the same horseshit as the general public.

There was not most, you fucking idiot. 35% was about the greatest belief. Astrology..

You mischaracterize atheism. It is simply the belief there is no god. It says nothing about anything else.
Even that's not completely accurate. Technically, atheism is just the lack of a belief in any gods.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Even that's not completely accurate. Technically, atheism is just the lack of a belief in any gods.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Domer was actually correct in his assertion. Atheism is indeed the belief that god(s) do not exist.

This is also why I do not "ignore" anybody, nor do I ever dismiss an argument because [insert person here] is making that argument, because even the dumbest people are capable of making good arguments here and there.

There is no god. Just take the silly beliefs out of your life and do the right thing, because it is the right thing. You religious nuts believe in your god and do not believe all the others. We are just one god less than you.
Bigotry.

You also seem to think that you've proven your religion...

Back