Most Incompetent People In the World - At their Profession

CanadianKid

George W Bush - President

Lynne Spears - Mother

Michael Browne - FEMA Director

Desh - Internet Poster

Alberto Gonzales - Justice

Kevin Federline - Rapper

I always liked shrubbie. She's always cool, never mean, very partisan. I dig the woman.

lol, to Desh credit shes gotten much better since the politics.com days.

I don't think Desh has changed a bit.

I just think that the things some people laughed at her about three years ago, she turned out to be mostly right about. So she doesn't look so "crazy" to "some" people anymore.

I just think that the things some people laughed at her about three years ago, she turned out to be mostly right about. So she doesn't look so "crazy" to "some" people anymore.

I'm one of those people.

She was ahead of the game in many respects. But what I think Ob is referring to is that she has gotten less defensive because I think we've all grown a bit. Shit some of us go back about 5 years now, maybe more. I go back 4 years and 3 months.

I always liked shrubbie. She's always cool, never mean, very partisan. I dig the woman.
I disagree with Desh on lots of issues but she and I also have common ground on many issues. She is committed to her beliefs, is nice even when you have pissed her off by pointing out her class envy and class warfare stands :pke: and usually very informed before she comes out blasting.

Back then from Desh it was mostly cut and paste then a quick one sentence emotional rant. At least that is what I remember her doing. Now Desh is actually putting things in her own words and discussing things. She has grown in respect to how she communicates her message.

Yeah, I remember the cut and paste articles rants and conspiracy Desh back then. Here she seems more like a normal Lib. imo.

Back