Most support NRA despite recent criticism, poll shows

NEW YORK | Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:13pm EDT
(Reuters) - Most gun owners - even current and former members of the National Rifle Association - support some firearms ownership restrictions including criminal background checks for prospective gun buyers, according to a poll commissioned by an anti-gun lobbying group.

Fox showing a misleadinging poll. Even I support the NRA for it's historical significance. But ever since the 80's it's been as corrupt as a political party. Bought by gun manufacturers. They really need to make some logical decisions and stop trying to change the definition of the 2nd Amendment, that decision is showing real results now.

Fox news also said Romney was winning by a landslide and I couldn't convince the brainwashed junkies differently.
http://truth-out.org/news/item/1964:fourteen-propaganda-techniques-fox-news-uses-to-brainwash-americans

So it's really quite simple, Most support the NRA (thus the 2nd Amendment) But none the less most NRA support tougher gun law's/restrictions.

Most people support gun restrictions, But considering the various states, social views and weapons in the US there is a very large range of restrictions to consider, Some might be taken wholeheartedly while others could very well be opposed. Example, Many could support a national register to keep gun's from being passed around so easily and to limit the ability of criminal organizations to get them while several states could oppose a ban on 'assault' weapons (though I think when it comes down to it they would accept lower capacity clips/magazines).

So it's really quite simple, Most support the NRA (thus the 2nd Amendment) But none the less most NRA support tougher gun law's/restrictions.

We already have gun restrictions. Good day

Here is your assignment since this is obviously so important to you

1) review all available gun laws
2) show us where they fell short in Newtown
3) show us how any new laws you propose would prevent a Newtown from ever happening again

Do those things then come back to me

Back