Movie Ideas

toby

Some movie ideas with......"The drama was a 'thought-provoking critique' of contemporary US society."

Jessie Jackson hung on a burning cross in Georgia
Nancy Pelosia raped in a brothel in Los Vegas
Al Gore gang raped by a band of roving fags in drag
John Kerry having his ears cut off by Vietnam vets

These would prevoke political debate wouldn't they?

Crap I missed a good one and someone just sent it to me...

>>Here's the idea, ladies and gentlemen, I am going to pass on to my powerful creative friends in Hollywood. The basic premise is that former President Clinton gets kidnapped and beheaded, and the docudrama will be an in-depth study of what happens in America and the free world and the Moslem world. This will be a thought provoking critique of contemporary society, not just in America, and its ramifications for the war on terror. Former President Clinton kidnapped and beheaded, and of course it will be a thought provoking critique of the ramifications of this on Hillary Rodham Clinton.

I kinda like the idea of jesse jackson being kidnapped and beheaded. You know on one of his rescue missions to the middle east. Film at 8 on al jazera television.

how about wacko jacko getting gang raped by a herd of buffalos, then he gets his genitals cut off?

I think a good one would be about Kerry, he is not only the president................
But also a client for the hair club for men!.......:cof1:

Back