MSM tries to cover up and downplay shooting at Trump rally

T. A. Gardner

Thread Killer
:rolleyes: I've been watching the MSM and listening to various FM radio news stations since this thing happened. A hell of a lot more stuff being done other than the excerpts laden with supposition/conjecture posted by MAGA morons (political and civilian) on FaceBook (or whatever).

Get your head out of the MAGA bullhorn, T.A.

:rolleyes: I've been watching the MSM and listening to various FM radio news stations since this thing happened. A hell of a lot more stuff being done other than the excerpts laden with supposition/conjecture posted by MAGA morons (political and civilian) on FaceBook (or whatever).

Fuck off, TaiChiCockgobbler.

You would be calling for all MAGA heads if this was Biden, and it looks like it's a tranny.

idiot at MSNBC actually said "cheap fake video".......
Who did this? Aren't you paraphrasing here?

I tuned into the MSNBC channel, just after the shooting, and MSNBC had already been taken off the air and the broadcast was coming from the NBC news studios facility, and is still under their direction up to this moment.

So, it could not have been anyone on the MSNBC staff saying anything like that!

what stuff are you fucking talking about, you nasty whiffer?

Who did this? Aren't you paraphrasing here?

I tuned into the MSNBC channel, just after the shooting, and MSNBC had already been taken off the air and the broadcast was coming from the NBC news studios facility, and is still under their direction up to this moment.

So, it could not have been anyone on the MSNBC staff saying anything like that!
Exactly

I saw nothing but decency coming from the reports I saw everywhere

I did never check what fox was swilling though

Back