MSNBC report that John Kerry is...

Socrtease

Verified User
Endorsing Barak Obama. Wow four years ago he liked Edwards enough to make him his VP nominee. Guess they won't be exchanging Christmas cards this year.

everyones going to have to line up behind obama for him to win. Hillarys got some strong ground organization and can make some miraculous comebacks. Shes as shifty as it gets.

I read them and dismissed them. Any articles about Kerry's defeat that rely in whole or in part on Bob Shrum and that place the blame on anyone other than Kerry and and Bob Shrum is bullshit designed to shift blame away from Bob Shrum and place in on others. It was a whitewash.

If Kerry had endorsed Obama before the primaries began the story becomes more believable. At this point the Edwards campaign is all but over. If Kerry really hated him that much the would have endorsed another candidate earlier in the process. That he waited this long is more an indication of respect for Edwards than it is an indication that he hates him.

I like it because competition breeds ideas. They are questioned, they are prodded, they are turned in every direction and looked at. This is better for the nation.

everyones going to have to line up behind obama for him to win. Hillarys got some strong ground organization and can make some miraculous comebacks. Shes as shifty as it gets.

How does having strong ground organizations make a person “shifty”?

I hear the comeback was achieved by and evil black mass on midnight of the NH primary. They killed a goat and put the blood in the cauldron and then danced in a counterclockwise direction all the while chanting Amabo which is Obama backwards.

I hear the comeback was achieved by and evil black mass on midnight of the NH primary. They killed a goat and put the blood in the cauldron and then danced in a counterclockwise direction all the while chanting Amabo which is Obama backwards.

I heard this actually took away 5 - 9 percentage points alone from Obama's lead. Oh, I also heard they cooked and ate the goat.

You gotta stop reading those wiccan books :)

Back