Murkowski: Don't tell lies about the health-care reform bill

zappasguitar

Who is that calling Sarah Palin a liar?

U.S. Sen. Lisa Murkowski on Tuesday told an Anchorage crowd that critics of health care reform, the summer's hottest political topic, aren't helping the debate by throwing out highly charged assertions not based in fact.

"It does us no good to incite fear in people by saying that there's these end-of-life provisions, these death panels," Murkowski, a Republican, said. "Quite honestly, I'm so offended at that terminology because it absolutely isn't (in the bill). There is no reason to gin up fear in the American public by saying things that are not included in the bill."

the whole article here:

http://www.adn.com/life/health/story/895431.html

Who is that calling Sarah Palin a liar?

U.S. Sen. Lisa Murkowski on Tuesday told an Anchorage crowd that critics of health care reform, the summer's hottest political topic, aren't helping the debate by throwing out highly charged assertions not based in fact.

"It does us no good to incite fear in people by saying that there's these end-of-life provisions, these death panels," Murkowski, a Republican, said. "Quite honestly, I'm so offended at that terminology because it absolutely isn't (in the bill). There is no reason to gin up fear in the American public by saying things that are not included in the bill."

the whole article here:

http://www.adn.com/life/health/story/895431.html

I respect Lisa M., don't always agree with her, but I still respect her and will probably vote for her next election. She seems sensible, not a word I use too often with politicians.

That is life froggie. We seldom see a politician we actually root for. We just vote for the best of the poor choices.

I hope Murkowski loses her seat..

and it's not as if she doesn't have a grudge against Sarah Palin, so who cares what she has to say...

and it's not as if she doesn't have a grudge against Sarah Palin, so who cares what she has to say...

The Senate scrapped the bill after the huge outcry from the citizens. How could they scrap it, if it wasn't there? Looks like Palin was right, all along. This is getting better and better.:D

The Senate scrapped the bill after the huge outcry from the citizens. How could they scrap it, if it wasn't there? Looks like Palin was right, all along. This is getting better and better.:D

yep, but remember, Palin is washed up, a quitter, nobody will take her seriously.....:)

Why? Alaskans love her and Sarah got out of politics here because Lisa would have wiped the floor with her for the Senate seat!

Why would she have a grudge against Palin? because her dad lost? She isn't that petty, sorry! Who cares what Murkowski has to say, Alaskans!

But, you don't care because you don't live here anymore? or you want Sarah back because she was just so darn cute?

yep, but remember, Palin is washed up, a quitter, nobody will take her seriously.....:)

what are you two yammering about, you make as much sense as that quitter Palin!

why did she leave Alaska if she was so loved?

answer, she didn't have a chance here to win another office, too much scandal surrounding her!

she was in it for herself and Alaskans don't like that, huh, Jewel!

In 2012 Obama will be availin' of the chance to be nailin' failin' Palin.

Back