Murtha has math problem

Onceler

He just endorsed Hillary for President.

Here's the deal that Democrats are going to have to come to terms with. If Hillary wins every remaining state by 10%, she still trails in delegates by close to 100. If the Superdelegates give her the nomination anyway, a recent poll indicates that a full 20% of likely Dem voters will either stay home or vote for another party.

If you're a Democrat & that math doesn't add up for you, consider this: Rush Limbaugh wants everyone to vote for Hillary.

I hate thinking this, but he may be getting a little payola from the Clinton Machine for the endorsement. It's over, Hillary needs to bargain for the VP before she pisses Barack off too much.

Pelosi and Dean like Obama.. I don't see how Hillary is going to steal this election but i still worry about it.

He just endorsed Hillary for President.

Here's the deal that Democrats are going to have to come to terms with. If Hillary wins every remaining state by 10%, she still trails in delegates by close to 100. If the Superdelegates give her the nomination anyway, a recent poll indicates that a full 20% of likely Dem voters will either stay home or vote for another party.

If you're a Democrat & that math doesn't add up for you, consider this:

Rush Limbaugh wants everyone to vote for Hillary.

Some wingnut posters want Hillary to win. I wonder why that is?

I hate thinking this, but he may be getting a little payola from the Clinton Machine for the endorsement. It's over, Hillary needs to bargain for the VP before she pisses Barack off too much.

Um toppy.... there is no way in hell Hillary would accept being VP... not to mention it is highly unlikely Obama would offer her the slot

Pelosi and Dean like Obama.. I don't see how Hillary is going to steal this election but i still worry about it.

There is just no way they can hand it to her at this point. I know they have a unique ability to pull defeat from the jaws of victory, but to give Hillary the nomination now would be idiotic to an extreme that even the Dems couldn't go to.... unless of course Cypress was running the party.

Back