Muslim Goes On A Jihadi Shooting Rampage In California

RockX

Banned
The two male victims of a 20-year-old college student were identified on Tuesday night after they were shot dead in the street during a murder and carjacking spree.

Business owner Melvin Lee Edwards, 69, was on his way to work when he crossed paths with shooter Ali Syed, of Ladera Ranch, California and was killed 'execution-style', witnesses said.

The second male victim, 26-year-old construction worker Jeremy Lewis of Fullerton, was killed a short time later at an electronics store and his small truck carjacked.

article-2281171-17CB4678000005DC-391_306x423.jpg

Murderer: Ali Syed killed three people and himself in the bloody shooting spree in California

Syed was identified by police on Tuesday afternoon, hours after the early morning massacre which began at his family home.

His first victim, described as a woman in her 20s, was not identified. She was not related to the shooter and it is unclear what she was doing at the home.

Syed's 25-minute shooting spree through Orange County left a bloody trail of dead and injured victims in a series of carjackings and gunfire, police said.

Authorities reported at least five places where victims had been shot in the early morning violence - and at least four are dead - including Syed who took his own life.

Authorities said Syed was taking one course at Saddleback College, a two-year community college.

The shootings began at 4.45am when deputies responding to a call found the body of a female who was shot multiple times in a house in Ladera Ranch, Orange County sheriff's spokesman Jim Amormino said.

Police said Syed's parents and several children were in the home at the time, but were not injured.

From Ladera Ranch, police said the gunman, armed with a shotgun, headed north and within 30 minutes carjacked a Dodge pickup truck in Tustin, 20 miles away. The driver was uninjured, but a bystander was hit by gunfire and hospitalized.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nned-woman-bloody-25-minute-murder-spree.html

I don't think Muslims should have guns.
Neither should Christian's.

Just make it a death sentence for any minority with a gun. Chicago and all the other urban cities might be safe again if we did that.
But then again, I would really miss reading all the black on black shooting deaths that happen in Obama's hometown.

Just make it a death sentence for any minority with a gun. Chicago and all the other urban cities might be safe again if we did that.
But then again, I would really miss reading all the black on black shooting deaths that happen in Obama's hometown.
I bet that sentiment is shared with your klan brothers

Back