My Backup Plan: "Superstar" McKinney is making headway!

I'm sad what the democratic party did to her. Shame shame. :( She's an awesome fighter and someone I do admire. However I'm not going to vote for her because she doesn't have a chance in the national election and I want to be a responsible voter.

I'm sad what the democratic party did to her. Shame shame. :( She's an awesome fighter and someone I do admire. However I'm not going to vote for her because she doesn't have a chance in the national election and I want to be a responsible voter.

You know what her crime was? talking about jews. The emory university liberals wouldn't send her back after she mentioned jews.

You know what her crime was? talking about jews. The emory university liberals wouldn't send her back after she mentioned jews.

Her crime was speaking truth to power throughout her entire political career. She has quite a few Jewish people who support her as there are more than a few Jewish people who recognize the threat of zionism.

Those "Emory University liberals" you speak of backed Denise Majette against her and were never in Cynthia's corner. That's just the bullshit you swallowed.

Had the Democratic Party had the courage to listen to McKinney, we may have never invaded Iraq and Bush would not have been selected as president in 2004.

She was the FIRST politician in congress to stand up against the war and she was the only politician in Georgia to take a stand against electronic voting.

When the fraud of electronic voting was conclusively proven to be a designed fraud .. guess who was there?

Cynthia McKinney.

Back