My bracket's still in tact...

I picked Baylor beating Kansas in the final. The only big upsets I picked in my bracket are Kentucky losing to Wichita State and Virginia beating Villanova.

Sic 'em Bears!

I picked MTSU. I did miss one yesterday. I'll have to check with my son to see which one it was. I'm having more fun watching him watch the games than watching the games myself.

I have Kentucky and Florida in the Final but really think Kansas will beat Kentucky they way they played Michigan State

It's disappointing that Baylor lost last night but they still had a great season. I guess i'll root for Kansas the rest of the way.

How the hell did that Wisconsin team make it to the Sweet 16? Their two biggest stars, who are not centers, shoot 49% and 54% from the free throw line. On top of that, Happ makes the dumbest decisions on the floor, which made him a walking turnover machine.

Awww bloody hell...16 seconds left to the UNC vs. Kentucky game and they interrupted coverage for a tornado warning. By the time they got back the game was over!

I have to say, even though I was rooting for NC over Kentucky, the officiating, especially in the first half, seemed wildly slanted in their favour. Anyway, with Gonzaga and NC still alive, my overall bracket is still alive.

Back