My crystal ball

theMAJORITY

MAJORITYrules-sorry
The future says biden will come down with a illness around Oct 5th to drop out, and let Hillery take the VP spot.

You heard it here first.

Thats OK--Palin can kick Hillerys butt with snow shoes on.

Are you finally going to vote after 44 years Major Ernest T ?

subtract 18 years---derrrrr ka derrrrrrr!! sharp fella.

Just as soon as I get off your ex-wife, who left you because your a thick headed moron poll toker. Personally--I think you had some ribs removed--your head is waaayyyyyy up your ass.

How do you live---being such a looser?

Last edited:

Just as soon as I get off your ex-wife, who left you because your a thick headed moron poll toker. Personally--I think you had some ribs removed--you head is up your ass.

So you want his sloppy seconds? Or does it turn you on to go behind such a loser?

Nah, USC is not a loser. He managed to voted several times before he was 40.

So you want his sloppy seconds? Or does it turn you on to go behind such a loser?

Nah, USC is not a loser. He managed to voted several times before he was 40.

First, second--who cares?--just a piece of ass--right? I just wish he would leave some more change on the dresser, to help with the gas money to get my pussy slamming dick home.

He votes? Damn---how irresponsible can it get? At least I was responsible--and he aint' voting for biden. He is squirming out---watch. I predicted it.

I see two loosers now. It is the looser gang folks---look out!

First, second--who cares?--just a piece of ass--right? I just wish he would leave some more change on the dresser, to help with the gas money to get my pussy slamming dick home.

He votes? Damn---how irresponsible can it get? At least I was responsible--and he aint' voting for biden. He is squirming out---watch. I predicted it.

I see two loosers now. It is the looser gang folks---look out!

Let see, two of us have voted numerous times. And you haven't voted.

lmao Yeah, tell us again about your 3 college degrees? Tell us how you managed that without have a basic grasp of grammer and sentence structure?

I doubt it takes much change to get your imagination back home. Can't be worth much or she would be either inviting you to stay or coming to see you.

see--that is the problem with a stupid liberial---no base of logic--so they think all over the place--and stink it up.

Does this guy think getting stupid irresponsible people to vote like he does--is good for this country? Your a prime example of what happend in Detroit with Kilpatrick voters. Stupid and irresponsible. Vote like as liberial moron--and be proud of it?

So--since he has no leg to stand on--he brings up a mute point like the press and Palin becoming a grand mother. week man. liberials are week minded with a skewed base of logic. They have no relatable origon.

Just as soon as I get off your ex-wife, who left you because your a thick headed moron poll toker. Personally--I think you had some ribs removed--your head is waaayyyyyy up your ass.

LOL, I live well.

You are welcome to my Ex wife, you deserve each other.

your crystal ball has a hole in it and all the little snowflakes have leaked out. You'll feel much better when you stop listening to the junkie limbaugh.

oh...you can have my x-wife too. good luck.

My crystal ball says that Obama will win and be assassinated shortly after by the rich and powerful, but will be blamed on a white supremacist group.

Have a wonderful weekend all!

your crystal ball has a hole in it and all the little snowflakes have leaked out. You'll feel much better when you stop listening to the junkie limbaugh.

Actually, you can have my ex-wife too. Her girlfriend might not like it, but help yourself.

Rush said it? Thats pretty cool.

Would you like to put $50.00 on it? They have to get rid of biden, and he wants out. I see that plain as day, and it has happened before from what I understand. I did not know Rush said it, and I do listen to him (not my fav by any means--but better then NPR BS every day). Wanna bet $50.00 on it sucker? No--liberials are only words, and no action---just like obama.

Back