My Muslim faith

theMAJORITY

MAJORITYrules-sorry
Obama may have slipped--or he may not have, but here is what happened. (actually--he is a muslim and a so called christian)

Obama mentioned McCain never saying anythong out his "Muslim faith"

Obama said it--and did not catch it. George Stickittous also did not catch it. It was in his ear piece, he was immediatly told to say "Chridtian faith", and he said it. Then, Obama incorrected himself.

Hey---just another point of question about Obama---right out of his own mouth---again!

OK, this is the kind of garbage that gets to me. There is no doubt that he slipped up there but who wouldn't be prone to make that slip when looking at all the stuff that came out about him when he entered the fray. Muslim this and Ayers that.

Then when they interview people and they say that they won't vote for him because he's a Muslim. I mean, don't people ever check out what they are told? Good Grief.

OK, this is the kind of garbage that gets to me. There is no doubt that he slipped up there but who wouldn't be prone to make that slip when looking at all the stuff that came out about him when he entered the fray. Muslim this and Ayers that.

Then when they interview people and they say that they won't vote for him because he's a Muslim. I mean, don't people ever check out what they are told? Good Grief.

And he's prob a faux Christian.
You know going to pick up votes.:gives:

Back