My New Idea for Getting the Millenial Generation Involved

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
After visiting Facebook, Google, and Wikipedia, the answer has come to me. From now on, all controversial bills being discussed in DC must include a clause which in some way limits or regulates the internet. Its the only human right we give a fuck about, and the only way to get us to sign petitions and actively get involved en masse. Holy crap, I'm a genious!!

:Googler:

After visiting Facebook, Google, and Wikipedia, the answer has come to me. From now on, all controversial bills being discussed in DC must include a clause which in some way limits or regulates the internet. Its the only human right we give a fuck about, and the only way to get us to sign petitions and actively get involved en masse. Holy crap, I'm a genious!!

:Googler:
I nominate 3D for President of the Internet!

I'm actually surprized. I thought you were going to advertise that Alexis Love was giving free hummers at your voting precinct?

Probably. Who should I vote for?
Alexis Love you idiot!!!

Alexislove-avn2008.jpg

Last edited:
can someone explain to me why we want the Millenial Generation involved?......

The conservatives who battled the 60s Freedom Revolution are ageing and people tend to become more conservative as they get older. Taken together we need a breath of fresh air before we stagnate or, God forbid, regress.

It was a joke about how to get us involved; nothing more. Apparently the interwebs are the only thing we truly care about, as witnessed by the day's events.

at the end of the day I heard a comment that demonstrates to me the significance of all political efforts to reach the young....."why doesn't the internet work today"?.......

Back