My rival Chris ***** makes up a bogus KKK story

KingRaw!

I dare you to stop us GL
Here's what he told me what happened when he was 18. The year was 1978.

"I had the good fortune to have a run in with a few of these idiots many years ago. It was in the town of Eutaw Alabama. Two grown men were chasing a young black kid about 8 or 9 years old. That wasn't enough, one was carrying a 2x4 and the other had a baseball bat. Such brave examples of the superiority of the white race. I was young and foolish in those days. But I helped them to forget the little boy."

Let me inform you that he was driving his car and had no weapons at all.

So let's review. ***** is driving around in his car and spots two KKK members chasing a kid with weapons. He stops his car and gets out. He doesn't try to scare them off with his car. He stops and gets out. I guess the kid ran off because ***** never told me what happened with him. So he gets out and the 2 KKK members walk up to him. According to *****, one of them was so scared by the 18 year old that he ran off even though he had a weapon! The other one, who also had a weapon, got his ass kicked by *****. So an 18 year old won the day against two grown men with weapons! He refuses to give any link that proves this happened. You know, like a newspaper or a local news show.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not going anywhere until you all admit that ***** lied.

Chris ***** is my arch nemesis. We have been feuding since 2006 over various issues. On 2 seperate times, we've shown up to fight in real life. Both times, he showed up late and made lame excuses for it. I've threatened his family, linked him to pedophiles and he has threatened to sue me. Did I mention he's 48 years old and all of this happened on a teen-dominated chat site?

Chris ***** is my arch nemesis. We have been feuding since 2006 over various issues. On 2 seperate times, we've shown up to fight in real life. Both times, he showed up late and made lame excuses for it. I've threatened his family, linked him to pedophiles and he has threatened to sue me. Did I mention he's 48 years old and all of this happened on a teen-dominated chat site?
Here are some suggestions I have for you.

Clozapine (Clozaril)
Olanzapine (Zyprexa)
Risperidone (Risperdal)
Quetiapine (Seroquel)
Ziprasidone (Geodon)

If none of these work let me know and we can discuss some more atypical antipsychotic meds.

Back