My sister...

Jarod

Contributor
My sister, the one who voted for Bush out of fear... (she is honest)

Has told me she will be voting for Obama, because she feels that he is the most likely to bring a new perspective to Washington.

My mother is mad we are not supporting Senator Clinton who she says is the only one with the experience to bring about real change.

yah lots of clinton supporters get pissed if your voting for obama and try to change your mind. its rather strange. shes got the crazy part of the dem faction.

yah lots of clinton supporters get pissed if your voting for obama and try to change your mind. its rather strange. shes got the crazy part of the dem faction.

I understand my mothers point, I think she is just excited about the chance of having the first woman presidnet in her lifetime.

I've actually lost a friend because she supported Clinton dogmatically. I'm the only (white) Obama supporter in my family or that I actually know.

I've actually lost a friend because she supported Clinton dogmatically. I'm the only (white) Obama supporter in my family or that I actually know.

I know quite a few. I saw a lot of Obama bumper stickers on the road this weekend.

vote for Hillary's experience as a woman that stand by her husband when he repeatedly cheats on her, lies about things that happened, and has experience cheating the stock market, and hiding documents.

exactly the kind of experience we need.

vote for Hillary's experience as a woman that stand by her husband when he repeatedly cheats on her, lies about things that happened, and has experience cheating the stock market, and hiding documents.

exactly the kind of experience we need.

You have some evidence she cheated the stock market?

I support a womans choise to honor marriage even if her husband cheated on her. I support one who chooses otherwise also. This is a personal decision and only the person who has to make it knows whats right for them.

You have some evidence she cheated the stock market?

I support a womans choise to honor marriage even if her husband cheated on her. I support one who chooses otherwise also. This is a personal decision and only the person who has to make it knows whats right for them.

i dont need proof to know she cheated it. nobody gets that lucky there first time investing. if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck.. guess what.

Back