My son's nanny likes Obama.

Jarod

Contributor
Last night we were watching the Democratic Debate... My wife, two week old child and our Nanny who spends Thursday nights with us. The nanny, who speaks no English said, "Me Gusta El Moreno."

I wish she was allowed to vote, alas, they dont let Green Card holders vote!

Last night we were watching the Democratic Debate... My wife, two week old child and our Nanny who spends Thursday nights with us. The nanny, who speaks no English said, "Me Gusta El Moreno."

I wish she was allowed to vote, alas, they dont let Green Card holders vote!
Why should they. When she becomes a citizen she can vote.

Plus, why would it matter, you gave HillBilly zero delegates with her victory.

Why should they. When she becomes a citizen she can vote.

Plus, why would it matter, you gave HillBilly zero delegates with her victory.

They should not, I just thought it was an interesting observaation.

We then had a very interesting discussion about the Contras and the Sandinistas and how bad they were for her as she was living in Nicraguaga at the time. She sent her son to live with relatives her in the United States when he was 16 years old, to escape the fighting we were supporting in the early 80's!

They should not, I just thought it was an interesting observaation.

We then had a very interesting discussion about the Contras and the Sandinistas and how bad they were for her as she was living in Nicraguaga at the time. She sent her son to live with relatives her in the United States when he was 16 years old, to escape the fighting we were supporting in the early 80's!

My Ex was also from Nicaragua. Very interesting stories. Her mother was a Sandinista and sent her kids to the US with their father.

Man they must love republicans and Reagan huh?

Our Nanny does not understand American politics enough to know Reagan was a Republican, but she really dislikes Reagan. She does not blame Reagan or America as much as she blames the Contras and the Sandanistas.

Back