Myrell Lynch say 15 percent lower for housing

doomers....

it is just a glitch.

the economy is fine according to my republican sister, not any problems at all.

UmmUmmUmm. (getting my trumpet out)

Daa Daa Daaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Daa Daa Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Daa Daaa Daaaaaaa, Daa Daaa Daaaaaaaaa, Daa Daaa Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Daa Daaa Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,-----Daa Daaa Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Daaaaaa Daaaaa Daaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

A depression is a cleansing process. Let the good times roll.

Last edited:
Actually I do not have an MBA. I am working on it by taking on line courses at idunnohow2spel.com

Hey now--that is not fair. Back when I went to grade school, it just was not cool to do well in a spelling bee contest. The geeks with thick glasses, the gays, and the fat chicks (spawn of the freak liberial hippies) always won--because we were too damn cool. lol

We got even in PE playing dodge ball and they never got over it---LMAO

and another 10 in 2009. Not good not at all.
Am I the only one that saw this coming?

BTW the 25% that Lynch speaks of is in the grossly inflated markets like Boston, NY, and LA. Here in flyover country our homes are at real values and no such decline is expected.

Am I the only one that saw this coming?

BTW the 25% that Lynch speaks of is in the grossly inflated markets like Boston, NY, and LA. Here in flyover country our homes are at real values and no such decline is expected.

oh hell no. We all know it is going to get worse before it gets better. Some just refuse to admitt it. It is greed vrs responsible globalization. Greed won, and it was a good ten year run--now we pay. Get ready---this is gonna be fun.

Last edited:
Wow, the Yadkin Valley looks nice. I've always wondered why people were so drawn to cities, even after they have enough money to live somewhere picturesque and get out of the ratrace altogether.

Maybe its for the pussy.

Wow, the Yadkin Valley looks nice. I've always wondered why people were so drawn to cities, even after they have enough money to live somewhere picturesque and get out of the ratrace altogether.

Maybe its for the pussy.

Yep.

Back