Myth of Taxpayer ownership

Kamala Trump

Verified User
Taxpayers owning banks just means politicians will run banks. Don't expect to be consulted on much, or even get anything out of it.

With full fascism we must demand full healthcare. If collectivism is what they insist upon, it must benefit all.

I know I sound like watermark on this point. Someone please shoot me.

Taxpayers owning banks just means politicians will run banks. Don't expect to be consulted on much, or even get anything out of it.

With full fascism we must demand full healthcare. If collectivism is what they insist upon, it must benefit all.

Yeah, so they can control medical benefits like they will control the benefits from the banks. No thanks.

Yeah, so they can control medical benefits like they will control the benefits from the banks. No thanks.

How will people be recompensed if THE GOVERNMENT owns share in banks? "The taxpayers" is merely an abstraction, which really means politicians will run even more.

We can get our dividends through healthcare.

LOL

You sound distinctly Asshat.

Back