Nancy Policy being Thrown under train by Obama?

SJJRSJJS

Verified User
Obama's chosen one, Leftist Leon Panetta has dumped all over Nancy Policy after she obviously lied about the CIA not telling her about the waterboarding, which he said they did tell the "B". It is very apparent to this writer, that President Obama does not want any moore of House Speaker Nancy Policy giving the orders, and trying to dicktate Democrat policy to him through Congress, and that is why I coined her butt, Nancy Policy. President Obama will bring Military Tribunal charges against the 911 Gitmo detainess, just like President Bush wanted, also President Obama will not release the photos, and I bet that he regrets releasing those CIA documents. The President clearly believes that this was all the fault of the power hungry trouble maker, House speaker, Nancy Poilicy, AKA The Big "B", who opened this "can of political worms". Nancy Policy needs to step down as the House Speaker, or get tossed out on her derrier, by her Demo peers, who have to be pissed off at her uppity arrogance, and want to politically crap on her, no pun intended.....AMEN

Obama's chosen one, Leftist Leon Panetta has dumped all over Nancy Policy after she obviously lied about the CIA not telling her about the waterboarding, which he said they did tell the "B". It is very apparent to this writer, that President Obama does not want any moore of House Speaker Nancy Policy giving the orders, and trying to dicktate Democrat policy to him through Congress, and that is why I coined her butt, Nancy Policy. President Obama will bring Military Tribunal charges against the 911 Gitmo detainess, just like President Bush wanted, also President Obama will not release the photos, and I bet that he regrets releasing those CIA documents. The President clearly believes that this was all the fault of the power hungry trouble maker, House speaker, Nancy Poilicy, AKA The Big "B", who opened this "can of political worms". Nancy Policy needs to step down as the House Speaker, or get tossed out on her derrier, by her Demo peers, who have to be pissed off at her uppity arrogance, and want to politically crap on her, no pun intended.....AMEN

AMEN is right Sj. The fact of the matter however is that the far left in congress will circle their wagons round ms botox and remind the rest of the democrats how ms. botox has been their leader in the last two elections that have seen their party rebound.

Back