Nationalism as an antidote to racism?

No one wants to watch a seventeen minute you tube video, summarize what it says and get back to us

You don't speak for everyone. If you don't want to watch it and learn what it's about, that's your problem, not mine.

I've noticed a tendency by leftists to demand that someone else provide a synopsis of events rather than investigating things themselves.

You don't speak for everyone. If you don't want to watch it and learn what it's about, that's your problem, not mine.

I've noticed a tendency by leftists to demand that someone else provide a synopsis of events rather than investigating things themselves.

You have never watched a single minute of it, cunt face

It would be nice for a Summary. You know, something to garner interest.

Feel free to provide one.

I'll let you know if you misrepresent anything.

It's your Thread. If you want some feedback, you need to promote some interest. (I actually agree with the Premise ... a reason I promote 'Dia de la Raza')

True, but I'd wager, outside of a few fellow Trump Red Hat Club comrades who will say they watched it, nearly no one will, and if it has anything credible to say you should be able to reproduce the major themes, then again, content isn't what got you the "copy and paste" title

And if you are looking for tendencies, I think you pretty much personally characterize a major trait of Trumpkins, refusal to face the facts or anyone presenting the facts

"Members banned from this thread: Cypress, FUCK THE POLICE, Jarod, Mott the Hoople, Legion Fag, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Rune, Althea, moon, iolo, Mr.Badguy, Cadillac Man, CFM, Bill, domer76, qmuddy2, archives, Guille, Nomad, Micawber, Bill Fishlore, Hesher, crowonapost, floridafan, Mr.Mason, JqYaqui, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, Master Fang, Nose Picker, katzgar, DonaldvoTrumpovich, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, Flash, Wyvgard, Troll, Bourbon, TeachersTouchHearts4Ever, TrueCompanion, Frank Apisa, Cancel 2019.1, Gotcha68, Pot, Centerleftfl, Aztec, PoliTalker, rjhenn, guno, Tacomaman, RonH, anonymoose, dUIgRRL, Jack, GamerGod, DebraDoesDonald, LV426, Old Trapper, NiftyNiblick, jimmymccready, Bourdeaux Nights, Oneuli, Crocodile, StraightFlush, Bobb, Poor Richard Saunders, Doug1943, StoneByStone, David Jeffrey Spetch, John Barron, WalterWilson, Mason?, Port Tack, Enter Name Here., Cinnabar, Gonzomin, gemini104104, Penderyn, lecarrjan, Judy Johnstone, Trumpet, saltydancin, Buck Tucker, Muse, Lilith, OG Yurt, blades, PSD, Trump's Brain, Jerome, Walt, CorruptionFighter, Casual Leftist, AProudLefty, Benny seso, Dutch Uncle, Michael_Panetta, ProgressPlease, Tom Barker, olip, RomanDmowski, Arks&sparka, Geeko Sportivo, jacksonsprat22, Gamewell45, serenity, Matt Dillon, ParachuteAdams, jjay, martin, LeeDog, Diesel, jacob joseph, overkill, ericgtr, Bubba and mojo"

It's your Thread.

So?

I'm under no obligation to interpret things for infantile people with short attention spans.

You could have watched the video and formed your own opinion by now.

If you want to be spoon-fed, ask that cashier at Popeye's if she'll feed you like a a baby.

So?

I'm under no obligation to interpret things for infantile people with short attention spans.

You could have watched the video and formed your own opinion by now.

If you want to be spoon-fed, ask that cashier at Popeye's if she'll feed you like a a baby.

Meaning, he can't, if he can't copy and paste it, he don't know what is in it

True, but I'd wager, outside of a few fellow Trump Red Hat Club comrades who will say they watched it, nearly no one will, and if it has anything credible to say you should be able to reproduce the major themes, then again, content isn't what got you the "copy and paste" title

And if you are looking for tendencies, I think you pretty much personally characterize a major trait of Trumpkins, refusal to face the facts or anyone presenting the facts

"Members banned from this thread: Cypress, FUCK THE POLICE, Jarod, Mott the Hoople, Legion Fag, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Rune, Althea, moon, iolo, Mr.Badguy, Cadillac Man, CFM, Bill, domer76, qmuddy2, archives, Guille, Nomad, Micawber, Bill Fishlore, Hesher, crowonapost, floridafan, Mr.Mason, JqYaqui, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, Master Fang, Nose Picker, katzgar, DonaldvoTrumpovich, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, Flash, Wyvgard, Troll, Bourbon, TeachersTouchHearts4Ever, TrueCompanion, Frank Apisa, Cancel 2019.1, Gotcha68, Pot, Centerleftfl, Aztec, PoliTalker, rjhenn, guno, Tacomaman, RonH, anonymoose, dUIgRRL, Jack, GamerGod, DebraDoesDonald, LV426, Old Trapper, NiftyNiblick, jimmymccready, Bourdeaux Nights, Oneuli, Crocodile, StraightFlush, Bobb, Poor Richard Saunders, Doug1943, StoneByStone, David Jeffrey Spetch, John Barron, WalterWilson, Mason?, Port Tack, Enter Name Here., Cinnabar, Gonzomin, gemini104104, Penderyn, lecarrjan, Judy Johnstone, Trumpet, saltydancin, Buck Tucker, Muse, Lilith, OG Yurt, blades, PSD, Trump's Brain, Jerome, Walt, CorruptionFighter, Casual Leftist, AProudLefty, Benny seso, Dutch Uncle, Michael_Panetta, ProgressPlease, Tom Barker, olip, RomanDmowski, Arks&sparka, Geeko Sportivo, jacksonsprat22, Gamewell45, serenity, Matt Dillon, ParachuteAdams, jjay, martin, LeeDog, Diesel, jacob joseph, overkill, ericgtr, Bubba and mojo"

He probably wishes he banned everyone from this thread now.

Back