NATO debating plan to provide additional long-term military support to Ukraine

It's a couple years late but NATO should have a plan on how it helps Ukraine and ALL members should contribute proportionally. Europe needs to catch up with the US. Europe tends to sit back and let America shoulder the burden. NATO also needs to make sure Ukraine accounts for how they use the aid that they receive from NATO.

America hasn't approved a dime of military aid to Ukraine since the Democrats controlled the House. Your party hasn't passed legislation to aid Ukraine since they won the House in 2022.

It doesn't matter what Czechia, Denmark, and France do. The United States is the leader and most powerful of NATO, and without United States support, Putin is going to go for the kill and never back off his maximalist goals.

Putin was extremely smart to not negotiate a ceasefire or offer a security arrangement to Kyiv last year, because he knew he could just wait until MAGA was given a driver's seat.

The children of Washington are trying to provoke Russia into eating all of Ukraine, and thus getting a tummy ache with a NAZI insurgency.

America hasn't approved a dime of military aid to Ukraine since the Democrats controlled the House. Your party hasn't passed legislation to aid Ukraine since they won the House in 2022.

It doesn't matter what Czechia, Denmark, and France do. The United States is the leader and most powerful of NATO, and without United States support, Putin is going to go for the kill and never back off his maximalist goals.

Putin was extremely smart to not negotiate a ceasefire or offer a security arrangement to Kyiv last year, because he knew he could just wait until MAGA was given a driver's seat.
I am heartened that NATO nations are preparing for the possibility that a Trump win means the USA leaves NATO.

I am heartened that NATO nations are preparing for the possibility that a Trump win means the USA leaves NATO.

I'm depressed that Europeans consider America to be such an unreliable ally. We used to have the prestige and advantage of leadership based on reliability.

I'm depressed that Europeans consider America to be such an unreliable ally. We used to have the prestige and advantage of leadership based on reliability.
It is a shock to them as well, but, I’m glad they are keeping the alliances to stop any aggression, and they don’t have to depend on us. It takes weight off our nation as well, there being both pros and cons regarding that, as you stated, we are no longer considered reliable or a leader.

Russia has no interest in Western Ukraine outside of being a demilitarized de NAZIfied buffer between Russia and NATO....they will not take it but they will continue to slaughter Ukrainians until the Ukrainians decide that they have done enough dying for the dying American empire which does not care about them.

It is a shock to them as well, but, I’m glad they are keeping the alliances to stop any aggression, and they don’t have to depend on us. It takes weight off our nation as well, there being both pros and cons regarding that, as you stated, we are no longer considered reliable or a leader.

Every little bit helps, but Putin is tenacious and he is going for the kill. Especially now that MAGA has emboldened him.

I think defending democracy and holding back totalitarianism requires an all hands on deck approach from the west.

Every little bit helps, but Putin is tenacious and he is going for the kill. Especially now that MAGA has emboldened him.

I think defending democracy and holding back totalitarianism requires an all hands on deck approach from the west.
I know NATO would prefer if Democrats and Biden/Harris win big.

It's a couple years late but NATO should have a plan on how it helps Ukraine and ALL members should contribute proportionally. Europe needs to catch up with the US. Europe tends to sit back and let America shoulder the burden. NATO also needs to make sure Ukraine accounts for how they use the aid that they receive from NATO.

Republicans have blocked almost all aid to Ukraine for six months, so actually, the USA needs to catch up to Europe.

Republicans have blocked almost all aid to Ukraine for six months, so actually, the USA needs to catch up to Europe.

I wouldn’t even say most republicans. Our system of democracy is spiraling down when a few nuts in one party can allow a sovereign nation to be swallowed up by a bloodthirsty regime that has no real reason to do so.
Mike Johnson , who actually believes the earth is 6000 years old, MTG who controls Johnson, and Trump who isn’t even in government, actually closer to prison, who controls them both. Not to mention he’s certifiably clinically insane.

Last edited:
Back