Nazi research

Tinkerpeach

As we all know the Nazi regime carried out horrific atrocities against prisoners in the name of research

From experiments on twins to freezing living people to using new methods of sterilization.

This research was captured after the war and no government has yet allowed its release to modern day researchers on morality issues.

However there are many companies asking for this research to move modern day technology and science forward.

For example, a manufacturer of arctic survival wear could use this information to create more protective equipment which would save lives.

Medical researchers could use the information on twins to help them with hereditary diseases and so forth.

My question is this: should governments make that Nazi research available to the public?

As we all know the Nazi regime carried out horrific atrocities against prisoners in the name of research

From experiments on twins to freezing living people to using new methods of sterilization.

This research was captured after the war and no government has yet allowed its release to modern day researchers on morality issues.

However there are many companies asking for this research to move modern day technology and science forward.

For example, a manufacturer of arctic survival wear could use this information to create more protective equipment which would save lives.

Medical researchers could use the information on twins to help them with hereditary diseases and so forth.

My question is this: should governments make that Nazi research available to the public?

I thought it was available. At least partially. But yes it should be made completely available to the public.

It doesn't hurt to look at anything,
but I think anything that the Germans may have discovered back then
had almost certainly been rediscovered since. It's been like 80 years.

It doesn't hurt to look at anything,
but I think anything that the Germans may have discovered back then
had almost certainly been rediscovered since. It's been like 80 years.

Well that is the question, we won’t know until governments release it in full.

We don’t even know the extent of their research outside of the ones that have been put out.

Science is science. Only fucking morons deny science. Look at the fucking morons during the COVID pandemic for examples.

No, because most or all of it is schlock science done something like 80 years ago or more. Methodology and science has moved far beyond the crude experiments the Nazis did in virtually everything.

We don't need to. We brought the Nazi scientisits to America after the war, we already have the answers.

Back