Nazis Gonna Do What Nazis Do -- Steal Priceless Artifacts

ThatOwlWoman

Leftist Vermin
Der Gropingfuehrer is living up to his name, beliefs, and favorite political party.

Israeli Antiquities Are Stranded at Trump's Florida Estate as Authorities Fail to Retrieve Them
Israeli clay lamps, intended for a brief exhibition in Washington D.C. in 2019, got stranded in the U.S. due to the pandemic. Recently, they were found at Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida

Among the antiquities are ancient ceramic oil lamps which are part of Israel's national treasures collection. They were sent to the U.S. in 2019 with the approval of then-Director of the Israeli Antiquities Authority, Israel Hasson, on the condition that they be returned within weeks, yet almost four years later, they have yet to be returned.

Where's Indiana Jones when we need him?

What kind of person would steal historical artifacts that were on loan from a friendly nation? Trump. Just Trump.

Der Gropingfuehrer is living up to his name, beliefs, and favorite political party.

Israeli Antiquities Are Stranded at Trump's Florida Estate as Authorities Fail to Retrieve Them
Israeli clay lamps, intended for a brief exhibition in Washington D.C. in 2019, got stranded in the U.S. due to the pandemic. Recently, they were found at Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida

You do know what's going to happen next right? "Your" people are going to be linked to theft far greater than this. Have you not noticed the pattern over the last 18 months?

You do know what's going to happen next right? "Your" people are going to be linked to theft far greater than this. Have you not noticed the pattern over the last 18 months?

trump also had a lot of ancient statues that did not belong to him in Mira Lago. There was a painting of Trump, almost 8 feet high that was in the white house that wound up in the same place. Trump does not respect the law. He was nailed for using a Trump Charities donation for buying things for himself, including another Trump portrait. Now he is not allowed to have a charity in New York. Ivanka and Jared were also booted out, at least until they take classes teaching them what charities can do.

c00.png

We know Trump ignores subpoenas and polite requests, so I'm not sure how Israel gets it's property back short of a covert Mossad operation on Mar a Lardo.

Last edited:
:rofl2:

Well, Jared is supposedly Jewish; maybe he can get them back.

It wouldn't surprise me if Donnie disowns Ivanaka and Jared.

OTOH, he might not since the next step would be Ivanka writing a tell-all book titled "Daddie Dearest, my first love".

I knew one of you RWers would post this. It's much easier than expressing the normal disapproval of your #TangerineTyrant making off with property that doesn't belong to him. Good job, Soldat.
IMO, habitual single emoji or single meme replies are sign of lower intelligence. Considering the ages of most such members, my guess is age-related dementia issues.

We know Trump ignores subpoenas and polite requests, so I'm not sure how Israel gets it's property back short of a covert Mossad operation on Mar a Lardo.

Mossad doesn't need to get directly involved. All they have to do is throw the militias a bone. You know, the ones Trump threw under a bus after 1/6 with several of them headed for prison.

6j6nfp.jpg

Mossad doesn't need to get directly involved. All they have to do is throw the militias a bone. You know, the ones Trump threw under a bus after 1/6 with several of them headed for prison.

6j6nfp.jpg

I'm surprised MAGAs don't learn the lesson that Trump does not reciprocate loyalty and fealty.

I'm surprised MAGAs don't learn the lesson that Trump does not reciprocate loyalty and fealty.
It's an interesting phenomenon.

IMO, there's a lot of stupidity and mental illness, especially paranoia and dementia, on the MAGA side of the fence.

trump also had a lot of ancient statues that did not belong to him in Mira Lago. There was a painting of Trump, almost 8 feet high that was in the white house that wound up in the same place. Trump does not respect the law. He was nailed for using a Trump Charities donation for buying things for himself, including another Trump portrait. Now he is not allowed to have a charity in New York. Ivanka and Jared were also booted out, at least until they take classes teaching them what charities can do.

Are you sure the artifacts in question are jewish? Other people lived in that region and had for more prolific societies.

Back