NBA Finals 2020

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
In addition to my usual hate for the Oklahomo Thunder, I am vehemently against Comrade James this year. Earlier today I caught bits of the Thunder losing to Houston, which was nice.

Just saw Portlandia take down the refs and the Lakers. After a dominant first quarter by the Blazers, the refs completely took over the second, but did let-up a bit in the second half.

:notbad:

The NBA screwed the pooch so far as I am concerned, they dont support even my most fundamental values.

I am done, I wish bankruptcies all around.

The NBA screwed the pooch so far as I am concerned, they dont support even my most fundamental values.

I am done, I wish bankruptcies all around.

That's why I want the Lakers to go down in round one. It was the Houston GM who dared to voice support for Hong Kong, so, I will be rooting for the Rockets.

That's why I want the Lakers to go down in round one. It was the Houston GM who dared to voice support for Hong Kong, so, I will be rooting for the Rockets.

Lebron being a grade A Prick is more than enough reason for me!

He has been an off the charts spoiled brat since about the age 8 I figure.

You can see it in how he acts.

Really Sad.

He should be saying that he is an example of how one (of a "minority") can become successful if one applies themselves.
He is definitely NOT one to be screaming "oppression"!

He should be saying that he is an example of how one (of a "minority") can become successful if one applies themselves.
He is definitely NOT one to be screaming "oppression"!

And Kap too....he who spent his entire life as a spoiled brat in a very privileged almost exclusively white world.....he knows not the first fucking thing about oppression.

And Kap too....he who spent his entire life as a spoiled brat in a very privileged almost exclusively white world.....he knows not the first fucking thing about oppression.

Yep. Even in his hatred for America, he's still wealthy. Another hypocrite who hates the country that allowed him to become rich. The bastard should be deported.

Yep. Even in his hatred for America, he's still wealthy. Another hypocrite who hates the country that allowed him to become rich. The bastard should be deported.

Its all branding.....he is EXACTLY like Ellen.....a lair who cares only about what they can get for themselves.

The problem of course is how few of our peers are capable of figuring out what is going on.

You and me are very special people.

Its all branding.....he is EXACTLY like Ellen.....a lair who cares only about what they can get for themselves.

The problem of course is how few of our peers are capable of figuring out what is going on.

You and me are very special people.

I'm not really a fan of Ellen, but no one can say she isn't a generous and overall good individual when it comes down to it.

I'm not really a fan of Ellen, but no one can say she isn't a generous and overall good individual when it comes down to it.

She is a grossly overpaid cunt who has spent her life treating people poorly as she pushed her brand "Be kind to each other".

Lebron is no less of a cunt.

Lebron James: "Show me the money AND do what ever I tell you to do or else YOU SUCK!".

Lebron James has been an overprivileged prick since he was a teenager. He has god given talent, but he has lost touch with the lives most black americans are forced to live in democrat run cities.

He is bought and paid for by the chi coms. He talks about "slavery" yet the shoes he hawks with his name on them are made by slave labor in China.

The irony is too great

Lebron James has been an overprivileged prick since he was a teenager. He has god given talent, but he has lost touch with the lives most black americans are forced to live in democrat run cities.

He is bought and paid for by the chi coms. He talks about "slavery" yet the shoes he hawks with his name on them are made by slave labor in China.

The irony is too great

Tucker talks over and over again about how the left has zero self awareness,,,,,that as hard as it is to believe they are really this unevolved....they are really this brain dead.

Back