NBC Fires Ronna McDaniel Amid Election Lies Backlash

signalmankenneth

Verified User
Ronna McDaniel, the onetime head of the Republican National Committee who helped former President Donald Trump spread lies about the 2020 election, was axed from her job at , just one week after her hiring was announced.:good4u:

McDaniel was ousted following a meeting of top executives from NBC amid growing backlash to her hiring last week. McDaniel used her position as the RNC chair to spread falsehoods about the 2020 presidential election, and continued calling the election results into question even after thousands of Trump supporters stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

“Every one of us knows we can never let what we saw in 2020 happen ever again,” McDaniel said during her party’s summer meeting in August 2021. “Democrats waged war on election transparency, security and integrity — undermining our elections, and we at the RNC are using every tool at our disposal to protect the vote.”

“There is no doubt that the last several days have been difficult for the News Group,” Conde said. “After listening to the legitimate concerns of many of you, I have decided that Ronna McDaniel will not be an NBC News contributor.”

Creative Artists Agency, which helped broker the deal to bring McDaniel on as a political analyst for the network, also cut ties with McDaniel on Tuesday, Variety reported. CAA did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nbc-fires-ronna-mcdaniel-amid-221351802.html

AP24084774401615.jpg

There was immediate external criticism and a downright mutiny from inside, including shocking on-air commentary from a prominent voice, Chuck Todd!

Maybe I shouldn't say this as a Republican but I didn't even know who she was so I don't care about her per se. But hearing these folks at MSNBC (especially) and NBC saying 'we can't have a colleague who encouraged a lie' is the height of irony. It's a whole lot easier to act on principle when it's something you want, like or support. Far fewer do it when it means going against what you want, like or support.

She is a terrible liar who backed Trump's election lies. She should not have access to a news program. She is a liar. Economic terrorism? How stupid is that?

it's exactly what they did, and what you are now supporting. you support liars and thieves if they have the letter D after their name, how stupid is that?

it's exactly what they did, and what you are now supporting. you support liars and thieves if they have the letter D after their name, how stupid is that?

It is not what they did. It was not about money at all. They were going to give her a lot of money to lie. They met resistance from the rest of the staff and viewers. That is why she was eventually rejected. You are wrong or simply lying. Can you tell the truth? Are you able to understand it?
I am not sure she was ever hired, but they were planning on doing it.

Last edited:
It is not what they did. It was not about money at all. They were going to give her a lot of money to lie. They met resistance from the rest of the staff and viewers. That is why she was eventually rejected. You are wrong or simply lying. Can you tell the truth? Are you able to understand it?
I am not sure she was ever hired, but they were planning on doing it.

prove that. i'm betting you can't. you're lying about all of that based upon your hate and bias. you're also projecting all of your lying shit on others, as usual.

prove that. i'm betting you can't. you're lying about all of that based upon your hate and bias. you're also projecting all of your lying shit on others, as usual.

You are really weird. I do have a bias. I want America to continue and I see Trump as a terrible threat to that. I hate nobody, not even Trump. The anger and hate are your problem, and that is why you project it onto others. I do not lie.

You are really weird. I do have a bias. I want America to continue and I see Trump as a terrible threat to that. I hate nobody, not even Trump. The anger and hate are your problem, and that is why you project it onto others. I do not lie.

dude, you are constantly referring to me as a trumper while having zero proof of any post i've made. You simply 'feel' that I am. you constantly make assumptions without any facts in evidence and delude yourself in to believing it's actual reality, then slamming anyone who proves you wrong, or simply ignoring the facts they give you.

what value do you derive from living in such a fantasy world?

dude, you are constantly referring to me as a trumper while having zero proof of any post i've made. You simply 'feel' that I am. you constantly make assumptions without any facts in evidence and delude yourself in to believing it's actual reality, then slamming anyone who proves you wrong, or simply ignoring the facts they give you.

what value do you derive from living in such a fantasy world?

You post pro-righty and pro-Trump. I do not know if you vote at all. You also have the belligerence of right wing Trimpys. You rely on insults and slurs like Trump does. He too thinks chopping his opponents down with insults elevates his arguments and causes "winning".

You post pro-righty and pro-Trump.
again with the lies. yes, I am more right than left, for a Libertarian, but you have NEVER seen me post pro trump stuff. NEVER, yet you hate filled lefties can't help but brainwash yourself in to believing I do because you can't find any proof of it.

You also have the belligerence of right wing Trimpys. You rely on insults and slurs like Trump does. He too thinks chopping his opponents down with insults elevates his arguments and causes "winning".

you lefties do it all the time, so if you can't handle it, don't dish it out.

again with the lies. yes, I am more right than left, for a Libertarian, but you have NEVER seen me post pro trump stuff. NEVER, yet you hate filled lefties can't help but brainwash yourself in to believing I do because you can't find any proof of it.

you lefties do it all the time, so if you can't handle it, don't dish it out.

And there you go again. "If you can't handle it, don't dish it out". So angry, so righty. I have no hate for rightys. I know lots of them. I just want the American experiment to continue for another 230 years. Trump is a threat for that.

Back